This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab 6.1.1.3 - HBOMax Downloads for certain series and movies failing

I've had quite a few downloads failing, such as The Last of Us past episode 1 all of the episodes fail, all of Harley Quinn s3 fail, House of the Dragon behaves like The Last of Us, Night at the Museum Secret of the Tomb analyzes for a while and then fails, same result for the English dub of Belle. All of the above fail saying "Failed to access video information" - And I've confirmed they all play. As for the Japanese dub for Belle, it downloads most of the audio and then just stops and never finishes.

Attached log contains the failed download of TLOU > Harley Quinn > House of the Dragon > Night at the Museum Secret of the Tomb
    Attached Files

Please kindly restart the software to try again and see the result.

Comment

Night at the museum secret of the tomb now downloads in 720p, along with the English Dub of Belle with the error that 1080p can't be downloaded. However, The Last of Us (past episode 1), Harley Quinn s3, Japanese Dub of Belle, and House of the Dragon (past episode 1) still fail in the same way. Even if I manually set the resolution to 720p, The Last of Us, Harley Quinn, and House of the Dragon still fail. The Japanese dub for bell downloads but gets stuck at the end of downloading audio, and never finishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaynator495 View Post
        Night at the museum secret of the tomb now downloads in 720p, along with the English Dub of Belle with the error that 1080p can't be downloaded. However, The Last of Us (past episode 1), Harley Quinn s3, Japanese Dub of Belle, and House of the Dragon (past episode 1) still fail in the same way. Even if I manually set the resolution to 720p, The Last of Us, Harley Quinn, and House of the Dragon still fail. The Japanese dub for bell downloads but gets stuck at the end of downloading audio, and never finishes.
        Please attach the log file for the retry.

Comment

I compared the log files, and for The Last of Us, Harley Quinn s3, and House of the Dragon, the log was exactly the same. So no change in the log for that.

Night at the Museum and the English dub of belle, download in 720p now, but not 1080p and it's the "due to updated encryption" error.

Comment

I compared the log files, and for The Last of Us, Harley Quinn s3, and House of the Dragon, the log was exactly the same. So no change in the log for that.

Night at the Museum and the English dub of belle, download in 720p now, but not 1080p and it's the "due to updated encryption" error.
            OK. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Now on the series "The Leftovers" - it shows me an error when attempting to even add to the queue saying "To Download This Video, You Need To Login To This Website With Your Account" - But I am in fact logged in. I suspect I would be getting this error on the other series too, but I don't only because the first episode works.

Comment

The developer suggested that you wait for the upcoming version and then try again, they tested it with the new version and it worked.

Comment

Unfortunately, I just tried on 6.1.1.6, and it still isn't working. I'm not sure why it's not working, since from the sounds of it (and the lack of replies) - it appears to be working for other people. The log indicates 403 (Access Denied) for the various series, but I am able to watch it when I open it in my browser.

Comment

Unfortunately, I just tried on 6.1.1.6, and it still isn't working. I'm not sure why it's not working, since from the sounds of it (and the lack of replies) - it appears to be working for other people. The log indicates 403 (Access Denied) for the various series, but I am able to watch it when I open it in my browser.
                    Maybe try to log out your HBO Max account from all devices, and then delete the caches and log files, restart the software to try again?

If still have downloading problem, please named the last video you have tried and provide the latest log file, thanks.

Comment

I tried both of these separately previously, but it looks like I needed to do both (and wait a few hours after doing it) for it to finally work. It's now working! Now the only problem is the downloads coming to a halt when downloading near the end, but there is another thread for that, so I'll post updates/examples there. Thanks for the help

Comment

OK. Then this one is closed.

Comment

Working...
                        X