Problems with subtitles in Amazon module 6.1.1.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with subtitles in Amazon module 6.1.1.6

I noticed the following with the Amazon module in 6.1.1.6: If you only select the forced subs as subtitles for TV shows, for example Bosch, full subs are downloaded instead for episodes that do not contain forced subs. Also, built-in subtitle tracks are nameless. Previously it was called forced narrative, which is very helpful. In addition, I would like to suggest to automatically set the appropriate flag in the file header for forced subs in mkv files.

I will pass your feedback on to the QA team.
    Just in case, please provide the Streamfab.log file too. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by dasauge View Post
      I noticed the following with the Amazon module in 6.1.1.6: If you only select the forced subs as subtitles for TV shows, for example Bosch, full subs are downloaded instead for episodes that do not contain forced subs. Also, built-in subtitle tracks are nameless. Previously it was called forced narrative, which is very helpful. In addition, I would like to suggest to automatically set the appropriate flag in the file header for forced subs in mkv files.
      Hi, we need the log file to better check the problem, if you are still interested in resolving the case, please kindly use the latest version to try again and provide the log file. Screenshots related to the process could be helpful too. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X