V 6.1.1.7 Issue with Amazon and HBO Max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V 6.1.1.7 Issue with Amazon and HBO Max

Is anyone else having an issue trying to download from amazon, or login to HBO? On Amazon, it constantly refreshes the page without validating or trying to download, and I can't even login to HBO even after following the steps.

Should also add, I have downloaded and re-downloaded several times with no fix on my end.

Comment

Originally posted by batki.cy View Post
      Should also add, I have downloaded and re-downloaded several times with no fix on my end.
      are you able to log in on both sites using your regular browser ??

Comment

able to log in to both. I'm now able to get the videos on amazon into my queue, but now they're failing to analyze

Comment

I can login but when I click to play, all is white with this; " Failed to load URL http://video/detail/amzn1.dv.gti.218...b-cb33f56dd30d with error ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED (-105)."

Comment

Originally posted by batki.cy View Post
            Is anyone else having an issue trying to download from amazon, or login to HBO? On Amazon, it constantly refreshes the page without validating or trying to download, and I can't even login to HBO even after following the steps.
            Please clean the caches and then run StreamFab to try it again and see the result.
            We will need the latest log file to better check in case that doesn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by KKuru View Post
              I can login but when I click to play, all is white with this; " Failed to load URL http://video/detail/amzn1.dv.gti.218...b-cb33f56dd30d with error ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED (-105)."
              Please remove caches, check your Firewall or antivirus software and network settings to try again.

Comment

I'm getting 1080p TV shows from HBO Max with no problem. I did however get a popup screen saying I can only get movies in 720p for now cause the drm got updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please remove caches, check your Firewall or antivirus software and network settings to try again.
                  Sorry for the late reply, I did try all of the suggestions without luck but an update became available and the issues disappeared.

Comment

Working...
                  X