Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SFab 6.1.2.1 not working with The CW

Fyi,

Still can't download Superman & Lois or Gotham Knights latest episodes using new version of SFab 6.1.2.1

Have to use SFab 6.1.1.7 (have not tested with 6.1.1.8) that works on The CW.

"It's known, we will fix it in the coming version. Sorry for the trouble." - Mona 5/4/23
    https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...971#post424971

Attached: log file

Mike

US - CST, No Vpn, Win10/64 Pro & Win 11/64 Pro, StreamFab Lifetime, DvdFab Lifetime, other.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mike_M; 05-08-2023, 02:52 PM.

Attachment for 1st post.
    Attached Files

Comment

No work for me also here is the log - I hope.
      Attached Files

Comment

I have checked with the developer, and the CW problem has not been fixed in v6121 yet, sorry for the trouble. Please use previous versions for downloading CW videos for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          I have checked with the developer, and the CW problem has not been fixed in v6121 yet, sorry for the trouble. Please use previous versions for downloading CW videos for now.
          Mona,

Can you provide a link to the last version of StreamFab that did work with the CW due to current version not working?

(You've done this in the past when a new version doesn't work with a streaming service due to changes at StreamFab that adversely effect that module and an old version of StreamFab works)

(I have previous versions saved, but others may not and possibly did not pay to get access to older versions)

Thanks!

Mike

US - CST, No VPN, StreamFab Lifetime, DVDFab Lifetime
          Last edited by Mike_M; 05-11-2023, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Here are the links for the previous version.

However, the developer said that CW could also have problems with earlier versions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
              https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/49_611...b_x64_6118.exe
              https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/49_611...b_x64_6117.exe

Here are the links for the previous version.

However, the developer said that CW could also have problems with earlier versions.
              Mona,

I download the latest episodes of Superman & Lois & Gotham Knights about 2 hours ago using StreamFab 6.1.1.7.

No problems... (see attached)

I just uninstalled StreamFab 6.1.2.1 using Windows add/remove & kept settings, deleted logs/temp/cache & reinstalled 6.1.1.7 from DVDFab.cn archived version.

Mike

US - CST, No VPN, Win 10/64 Pro & Win 11/64 pro
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Mike_M; 05-11-2023, 04:20 AM.

Comment

6122 is also having the CW issue.

Comment

Btw. Netflix h264 main profile doesn't work. Last working version 6.1.1.9

Comment

Originally posted by funreviews View Post
                    6122 is also having the CW issue.
                    It hasn't been fixed in this version yet, still needs a bit longer.

Comment

Originally posted by hiszbajn1 View Post
                      Btw. Netflix h264 main profile doesn't work. Last working version 6.1.1.9
                      Hi, this is different from the topic, please start a new one for different issues, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X