Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[solved] QELLO concerts on Amazon Prime Video - Stops during "Processing" phase

Hi,

A number of shows from "QELLO Concerts" fail to download on StreamFab. QUELLO Concerts is an add-on channel, accessed through Amazon Prime Video.

The shows appear to download without a problem, but some of them get stuck during the "Processing" stage - normally at about 50%. CPU usage spikes at near 100% and the cooling fans in my PC/laptop sound like they're maxxing out.

I've attempted to download the same show on three different PCs and laptops - some use discrete NVDIA graphics cards, others have AMD CPU/GPU combinations. The problem is the same on all of them. I've tried downloading using versions 6.1.1.7 right through to the latest version of StreamFab but the problem is the same.

Here's a link to one of the shows: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dionne-Warw.../dp/B076FK2TKB

Could you have a look at this? I've attached my log file.

Thanks
    Attached Files

The developer team will check your report.

Comment

Originally posted by jpm102 View Post
      Hi,

A number of shows from "QELLO Concerts" fail to download on StreamFab. QUELLO Concerts is an add-on channel, accessed through Amazon Prime Video.

The shows appear to download without a problem, but some of them get stuck during the "Processing" stage - normally at about 50%. CPU usage spikes at near 100% and the cooling fans in my PC/laptop sound like they're maxxing out.

I've attempted to download the same show on three different PCs and laptops - some use discrete NVDIA graphics cards, others have AMD CPU/GPU combinations. The problem is the same on all of them. I've tried downloading using versions 6.1.1.7 right through to the latest version of StreamFab but the problem is the same.

Here's a link to one of the shows: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dionne-Warw.../dp/B076FK2TKB

Could you have a look at this? I've attached my log file.

Thanks
      Click image for larger version  Name:	screenshot-20230523-150858.png Views:	0 Size:	65.7 KB ID:	425664
      It can be downloaded and played well, please kindly update to the latest v6123 to have a try. Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

Tested on latest version and now seems to be working okay.

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
        X