HBO Max Becoming Max Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO Max Becoming Max Tomorrow

Sorry if this has already been asked, as I tried to search but didn't get anywhere, but how will this affect StreamFab wether you are using the Amazon Channel of HBO Max itself?

Click image for larger version

Name:	screencapture-mail-google-mail-u-0-2023-05-22-15_15_20.png
Views:	631
Size:	207.9 KB
ID:	425632

Originally posted by agon024 View Post
    Sorry if this has already been asked, as I tried to search but didn't get anywhere, but how will this affect StreamFab wether you are using the Amazon Channel of HBO Max itself?

Name:	screencapture-mail-google-mail-u-0-2023-05-22-15_15_20.png
Views:	631
Size:	207.9 KB
ID:	425632
    see this thread - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ax-on-may-23rd

Comment

HBO Max just switched over to max.com. Streamfab displays an error message after signing in which says it's not available in my region yet. I can confirm that I'm able to sign-in with my broswer and stream videos correctly. Trying to get signed in is giving me an issue within the streamfab program. It is not working both with and without a VPN.

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	497
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	425671

Comment

Originally posted by corey75 View Post
        HBO Max just switched over to max.com. Streamfab displays an error message after signing in which says it's not available in my region yet. I can confirm that I'm able to sign-in with my broswer and stream videos correctly. Trying to get signed in is giving me an issue within the streamfab program. It is not working both with and without a VPN.

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	497
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	425671
        I don’t think the switch is complete yet. I am getting errors on max.com or the new max app. However playing videos through the HBO max app on Roku no errors.
        Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Can no longer DL from HBOmax. I can log in to MAX through streamfab but am not getting the option to DL anything. Ant info on this issue?

Comment

same here, I was able to login to max but now I can only download with the MPD option but that option doesn't support 4k like the regular hbo max downloader.

Comment

I cant download anything from Stream Fab Max. Nothing at all. What is MPD option? Is that how to do it?
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Even in F app, a competitor, not able to DL the source link isn't recognized and in StreamFab it brings up a new sign-in window before it fails.

Click image for larger version  Name:	MAX.jpg Views:	0 Size:	46.7 KB ID:	425692

MPD only comes up on some of the DL's as if you were trying to get something from the browser instead of a known source.
                Last edited by Stebono; 05-23-2023, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stebono View Post
                  Even in F app, a competitor, not able to DL the source link isn't recognized and in StreamFab it brings up a new sign-in window before it fails.

Click image for larger version Name:	MAX.jpg Views:	0 Size:	46.7 KB ID:	425692

MPD only comes up on some of the DL's as if you were trying to get something from the browser instead of a known source.
                  on your regular browser, copy the URL from the movie or show your trying to download and paste it into streamfabs browser and see if that works.

Comment

Originally posted by Blurayfan View Post
                    I don’t think the switch is complete yet. I am getting errors on max.com or the new max app. However playing videos through the HBO max app on Roku no errors.
                    Max.com and App are now working as expected. No errors displayed
                    Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Hi all,

We are checking the new Max, hope that it can be fixed and supported in the new version.

Wilson
                      Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Wilson

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X