StreamFab analyze question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab analyze question

Hello, I noticed when trying to download something in streamfab when it analyzes a tv show or movie once it gives you all the download options. But if you accidentally click out of that and try going back to that same tv show or movie again it won't analyze it again. I have to close out of streamfab and reopen it again for it to analyze it again. Is there a way around this?

I just select a random movie, cancel it, then go back to the original movie - usually works

Comment

You could also close just the tab (not the whole program). On the left pane select Home, find the tab and kill it. Sometimes SF crashes when you do that, but not always.

Comment

Depending on which streamer you are using and where you are in the process, you can usually use one or the other of the two highlighted symbols shown below to stimulate StreamFab to restart Analysis.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-06-08 2.40.08 AM.png
Views:	223
Size:	1.3 KB
ID:	426329

Another method, if the streamer offers Profiles, is to bring up the Profile choice page (usually found by choosing Accounts) and click on your Profile again. This will reset things and the Analysis should come up as if you just logged in.

I recently had one experience with Hulu in which none of these suggestions listed here would work. I finally had to log out of Hulu and then do a Clear History and then a reload Hulu in order to get an Analysis. A simple log out and log in would not make it bring up an Analysis. I believe this was a very rare case and I don't think you'll see that too often. I certainly never saw it before.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-06-08 3.03.41 AM.png
Views:	146
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	426330

Comment

Working...
        X