• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock not working

Peacock has not worked all week. Attaching log file
    Attached Files

Hello, did you try to clean the caches?

The log file has been forwarded to the developer.

Comment

Hi Mona. Based on your comment, I did an uninstall, deleted directories and a reinstall. Seems to be okay now! Any idea why my forum account gets logged off before I can even complete a post?

Comment

If you are using a VPN with Peacock, try turning it off.

I have to turn mine off with Peacock for it to download. If it's on, everything fails.

It shouldn't be that way because I leave it on for every other site and it works as it should.

One good thing happened though, having to sign in all the time to Peacock went away when I turned the VPN off.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.X View Post
          One good thing happened though, having to sign in all the time to Peacock went away when I turned the VPN off.
          I think you'll find if you shutdown StreamFab and then later turn it on and try to get into Peacock, you'll have to log in again. It is definitely not fixed. I'll have to check to see how many months it has been since Mona promised me (for the second time) that the developers would work on it.

As far as the OP claim that Peacock is not working, not enough information was given in his post so I can't even guess what might be the problem. Like most of the people here I don't have authorization to read the posted StreamFab.logs. All I can say is that, due to a number of reasons including it being an off-season TV period, Peacock is about the only streamer I've visited all week long and have not had a single bit of problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

I think you'll find if you shutdown StreamFab and then later turn it on and try to get into Peacock, you'll have to log in again. It is definitely not fixed. I'll have to check to see how many months it has been since Mona promised me (for the second time) that the developers would work on it.
            That wouldn't be so bad since my computer is on 24/7 and SF is always running. I could handle logging in again after an update or if for some reason SF would crash.

It's a lot better than logging in after one or two downloads. At least I am able to download my limit and not have to be concerned about leaving the computer for an extended period of time.

Still, I should be able to use it with a VPN, so something is definitely not working the way it should with Peacock.

Comment

Working...
            X