Wrong Subtitles (Paramount+ shows and also on PBS shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong Subtitles (Paramount+ shows and also on PBS shows

I've posted this before, but the problems with "Star Trek: Strange New Worlds" and "Hawaii Five-0" still exist in StreamFab 6.1.2.6

Also, even though the window indicates Subtitles for PBS, they are not being muxed back into the output file (Finding Your Roots Season 9) in StreamFab 6.1.2.6

StreamFab.log

Originally posted by TomdeOldMan View Post
    I've posted this before, but the problems with "Star Trek: Strange New Worlds" and "Hawaii Five-0" still exist in StreamFab 6.1.2.6

Also, even though the window indicates Subtitles for PBS, they are not being muxed back into the output file (Finding Your Roots Season 9) in StreamFab 6.1.2.6

[ATTACH]n426468[/ATTACH]
    That's using the You Tube DL for the PBS shows

Comment

I've moved the PBS problem to its own thread: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...es-you-tube-dl

Comment

[ATTACH]n426468[/ATTACH]
        This is to get the real main problem, since I split away the PBS issue.

Comment

[ATTACH]n426468[/ATTACH]
          The issue with Wrong Subtitles in Paramount+ shows can be duplicated, it is now waiting for the developers to schedule a time for it.

Comment

Working...
          X