DRM MPD stuck in Analyzing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM MPD stuck in Analyzing

I have noticed today that no items are downloading using DRM MPD. I receive the following error - Failure accessing video information, please check your network connection or contact us for help. I can confirm it is not my website I am using as it is happening on multi sites - beinsports connect / 7plus.

Anyone else having issues? I have done the usual cleared cache, rebooted and still same error. Does there need to be a refresh on Streamfab's side?

thanks

I have the same problem, for example uktvplay.co.uk

Comment

I found the same for My5 in the UK, but UKTV Play has been working fine for me.

Comment

I've investigated further and discovered this affects many UKTV Play downloads, but not all. For example "'Allo 'Allo" downloads OK, but "Father Brown" or "Abandoned Engineering" always get this problem. I can confirm I also get the problem with My5 downloads.

Comment

So do we think the DRM protection has been updated by these sites again?

Comment

Yes, I think DRM has probably been updated again.

Also in the UK, as I reported months ago, ITV.com doesn't download at all anymore - saying I need to change the settings of, or update my browser.

Comment

But the video plays in streamfab itself, where as before when the DRM was updated it wouldn't playback so that is what leads me to think its on streamfab server side.

Comment

Same thing in the US on AMC.com. Video will play fine in the StreamFab window but will not download.

Comment

Hi all, we will test some videos from the sites you mentioned and see what happens.

Meanwhile, if you can provide more specific info and the log file that would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Comment

here is the log for beIN SPORTS CONNECT
                    Attached Files

Comment

here is the log for 7+
                      Attached Files

Comment

MPD mode is not working on http://lemino.docomo.ne.jp/home/recommend , please fix it as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Davja View Post
                          here is the log for 7+
                          OK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 1wsoqwdm View Post
                            MPD mode is not working on http://lemino.docomo.ne.jp/home/recommend , please fix it as soon as possible.
                            There is a different plan for this site. It is not supported in MPD Downloader.

Comment

Same for me, doesn't work anymore with Molotov TV & Oqee by Free.

Comment

Working...
                              X