No announcement yet.

Subtitle problems with Star Trek: Strange New Worlds and Hawaii Five-O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem with screwed up subtitles for Star Trek Strange New Worlds (Season 1) and the Hawaii Five-O series still exists with 6.1.3.8

I am aware that I can obtain access to Paramount + through Amazon channels, but why should I have to pay for another account just to get to the English subtitles???

Comment

Originally posted by TomdeOldMan View Post
      The problem with screwed up subtitles for Star Trek Strange New Worlds (Season 1) and the Hawaii Five-O series still exists with 6.1.3.8

I am aware that I can obtain access to Paramount + through Amazon channels, but why should I have to pay for another account just to get to the English subtitles???
      My silence was due to a move. I'm back and the current version of SF 6,1,5,3 still has the problem.

Is this ever going to be addressed?
      Last edited by TomdeOldMan; 12-07-2023, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Is this ever going to be addressed?
        Please refer to this sticky - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ion#post433509

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
          Thanks. Since this is an old thread, are you saying that I need to repost it complete with images? I noticed that in the listing of problems it has the Paramount+ flag, but not here.

Comment

Personally I'm more interested in the StreamFab.log than the images. The DVDFab staff has given me read access to the logs so that I can help my fellow users to try to solve problems like this without having to burden the developer with everything. The logs tell the full story. The images are helpful to other users on the forum that don't have read access to provide clues to what might be causing the problem.
            While you were gone the DVDFab staff made the brilliant move of making jpp72 (Jack) a moderator. He is the source behind many of the forum changes you are seeing such as the flags and the sticky on how to post an issue among other things seen and unseen. I was also asked to be a moderator, too, but I chose to stay out of the administration side of things. I requested that I receive access to the logs so that I could help solve those problems that didn't need to be passed on to the developer because they require new coding. I was granted that request and I believe there are one or two other longtime users with that access as well.
            The bottom line is that the more information we get, especially recent information using the latest SF release, the more likely we are at solving a problem. If it can not be solved by the help of fellow users then it gets passed to the developer. Jack has direct access to the developer and the staff. We, as users, never had that before. In the past we were told that the problem had been passed to the developer and then we waited and hoped. Now, Jack is on it and the turnaround should be much faster.
            As you know, if you paid the slightest bit of attention, I had been VERY critical of the way that the staff and the developer did things. To their credit they have seen the light in many ways and are trying to improve the operations of their company and this forum. This can only result in a better product for which we all benefit.
            Last edited by Cats4U; 12-09-2023, 08:06 AM. Reason: Silly typo noticed very late

Comment

Working...
            X