v 6.1.3.4 AppleTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v 6.1.3.4 AppleTV

On v 6.1.3.4 I'm still unable to download The Reluctant Traveler With Eugene Levy_S01E07 on Apple Tv. StreamFab.log

I've passed the latest log file to the developers.

Comment

Upgraded to v 6.1.3.8 And I'm still unable to download The Reluctant Traveler With Eugene Levy_S01E07 & S01E08 on Apple Tv. This series still plays on websites and apps! I had no problem with downloading Strange People series! StreamFab.log

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        I've passed the latest log file to the developers.
        Upgraded to v 6.1.3.8 And I'm still unable to download The Reluctant Traveler With Eugene Levy_S01E07 & S01E08 on Apple Tv. This series still plays on websites and apps! I had no problem with downloading Strange People series!

Comment

We could duplicate the downloading issue with this one. It's waiting for the developer to schedule a time to investigate.

Comment

Upgraded to v 6.1.4.2, and I'm still unable to download The Reluctant Traveler with Eugene Levy_S01E07 on Apple Tv. This series still plays on websites and apps! I had no problem with downloading The Morning Show series! StreamFab.log

Comment

Some additional information: When trying to download "Snoopy Presents: One-of-a-Kind Marcie", and other Snoopy Presents videos, 6.1.3.3 just plays the video (no analysis or any other activity that indicates SF is aware that a video is playing or has been selected). 6.1.4.3 just gives a pop-up from AppleTV+ (attached). The 6.1.4.3 logs don't seem to indicate that SF is even aware that anything has gone wrong.

Click image for larger version

Name:	StreamFab64_hi9Hx2ZpgA.png
Views:	234
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	430731

Comment

Working...
              X