StreamFab doesn't allow me to download ALL subtitles on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab doesn't allow me to download ALL subtitles on Netflix

Hi, How do I download all the subtitles that are on netflix movies/tv-shows?

I am located in Sweden, so I can always download the Swedish subtitles, but how about the Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, and Icelandic subs? I can see them on the website, but they doesn't (always) appear on the pre-download checkbox... (I said always because on some movies they appear...)

Hi, did you use a VPN?
    And we will need the latest StreamFab.log file to help check it, thanks.

Comment

No, I am not using a VPN, and I am in Sweden... StreamFab seems to just being able to download the first 5 or so listed subtitles...

Comment

BTW there is a definite issue with the naming if you use external subtitles.

For example, say a show has multiple English subtitles, in the selection, if two of them appear with the same name (possibly one should be en-us and the other is en-gb), you only get one of them if saving as external subtitles. Eg, for this you will get Xtreme.en.srt, Xtreme.en.forced.srt, and Xtreme.en.cc.srt. So you aren't sure when .en one you get, the US or GB subs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	280
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	429791

Comment

Originally posted by Mobe1969 View Post
          BTW there is a definite issue with the naming if you use external subtitles.

For example, say a show has multiple English subtitles, in the selection, if two of them appear with the same name (possibly one should be en-us and the other is en-gb), you only get one of them if saving as external subtitles. Eg, for this you will get Xtreme.en.srt, Xtreme.en.forced.srt, and Xtreme.en.cc.srt. So you aren't sure when .en one you get, the US or GB subs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	280
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	429791
          We will check, thanks for the report.

Comment

What about my original problem? I still can't download any dk subs... Even though I'm using the latest StreamFab

Comment

Originally posted by ecsjjgg View Post
              What about my original problem? I still can't download any dk subs... Even though I'm using the latest StreamFab
              I‘ve sent you a PM with a video included, please kindly check, thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X