Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows Problem

I bought quite a lot of products and from time to time I buy another product according to what I like.
    About a month ago I started having a problem with the STREAMFAB software.
    I contacted support and they asked for details. I sent them all the details they asked for and then the connection was disconnected. The support does not help or answer and I have software that does not work.
    Think twice before buying software.​

Delete EVERYTHING associated with StreamFab software. (all files, folders & subfolders). Use a program like RevPro to do it. Then re-install StreamFab (run as Admin). Might fix the issue. It's worked for me

Comment

If you post here what the problem is, then maybe someone could help you.

The solution could be something as simple as updating to the lastest version but withot knowing the problem you are having, there is no way to help you.

Comment

The problem is that the software crashes and the download fails. The software downloads the file and I found the file in the temp folder. Each video appears in two files, one a video file and the other an audio file. I deleted the software more than 5 times in the last few days and reinstalled it.
        For example, I connected the video and the audio in one file and indeed it is correct.​
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by noydov View Post
          The problem is that the software crashes and the download fails. The software downloads the file and I found the file in the temp folder. Each video appears in two files, one a video file and the other an audio file. I deleted the software more than 5 times in the last few days and reinstalled it.
          For example, I connected the video and the audio in one file and indeed it is correct.​
          Could you please provide the StreamFab.log file to help check the problem you are encountering?
          You may move the temp path to a different one and have a try.

Comment

Working...
          X