Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney+ Disney: Not all episodes in 1080p

Hello!

I downloaded the Series "Mickey Mouse". The entire series can be downloaded in 1080p, except the last 3 episodes of each season.

Please check that. Thanks!

Kind regards.

Link to the series: https://www.disneyplus.com/de-de/ser...XDGnfrX​

Comment

Disney is only in 720 P, besides a few files that they found keys for on the Internet. Other than those everything is 720 P
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

And my polite request is that the developers check to see if different keys were used for the last three episodes, or if it's a bug.

Comment

It’s not a bug they just don’t have the keys.

Comment

Why should Disney always use different keys only for the last 3 episodes? You may be right, but you can still ask.

Comment

Every single episode of every single series has a different key. Think of it as paper money, every bill has a different serial number.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                Every single episode of every single series has a different key. Think of it as paper money, every bill has a different serial number.
                One will hope at some point they will add more keys as well. Some of the shows I have, every season except maybe the last 10 episodes are 1080. Kind of frustrating, but I am still grateful we got as far as we did.

Comment

They never should have added that key dump, now you see it's causing all kinds of issues, with people thinking they can add more keys. T hey didn't decrypt those keys, that was a Github dump.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                    They never should have added that key dump, now you see it's causing all kinds of issues, with people thinking they can add more keys. T hey didn't decrypt those keys, that was a Github dump.
                    And which no doubt, there will be another dump at some point. I would imagine somewhere else the newer keys are already known and posted.
                    A TV show like The Simpsons, you can get the first 32 seasons in 1080, S33 is a partial. 34 was on Hulu so hopefully people grabbed it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGrackle View Post

And which no doubt, there will be another dump at some point. I would imagine somewhere else the newer keys are already known and posted.
                      A TV show like The Simpsons, you can get the first 32 seasons in 1080, S33 is a partial. 34 was on Hulu so hopefully people grabbed it.
                      If you are so sure, go and find them.

Comment

Working...
                      X