X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Developer Temporary solution for some unanalyzable problems

Hi all,

To users who have issues with Skyshowtime/OnlyFans/Channel4/Peacock/Crackle, please try this temp solution.

1. Download the CEF file from the following link: https://dvdfab-temp.s3-ap-northeast-...ownload/CEF.7z.

2. Extract the CEF file to the directory %userprofile%/AppData/Local/. and overwrite the CEF directory.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20231103-115022.png
Views:	4548
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	432439

3. Restart StreamFab and try again.

We are still checking that why the files are missing, but we will add to check the files for the problem in next version.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!
  • Answer selected by Cats4U at 01-26-2024, 01:22 PM.

Please, everybody, do not try replacing the WidevineCDM yourself. It will not work and could potentially interfere with any fix that StreamFab makes in the future. CDMCats.zip was an attempt to temporarily solve a problem at the time of its release. It will NOT solve anything now, and could possibly do much harm.

Comment

Thank you, Wilson!

Comment

Solution works like a charm. Thanks!

Comment

That worked a treat, Wilson! Thank you!

Comment

Thanks this temporary fix works ! Thanks Wilson

Comment

Thanks Wilson - I got really excited but no joy here on my Mac:
              1. Shutdown SF
              2. Replaced the CEF directory in my %userprofile%/Library/Caches directory
              3. Added the CEF directory to my %userprofile%/Library/Application Support and %userprofile%/Library/Preferences directories
              4. Restarted SF - nothing DLd from Channel 4
              5. Rebooted Mac and restarted SF - still nothing DLd from Channel 4
              Have I put the CEF directory into the wrong place(s) on my Mac?

Comment

I guess "temporary" really does mean temporary. I replaced the CEF directory yesterday and it solved the problem. I tried a download this morning and ran into the same endless analyzing issue. I replaced the CEF directory again and everything was fine.

Comment

that worked for my peacock problem!!

Comment

Ditto! Thank you so much!

Comment

Thank your very much Wilson, fixed my Peacock issue.

Comment

This fix correct all my problemes, so Canal+ and DRM MPD work again for me

Comment

Originally posted by Streaky View Post
                          Thanks Wilson - I got really excited but no joy here on my Mac:
                          1. Shutdown SF
                          2. Replaced the CEF directory in my %userprofile%/Library/Caches directory
                          3. Added the CEF directory to my %userprofile%/Library/Application Support and %userprofile%/Library/Preferences directories
                          4. Restarted SF - nothing DLd from Channel 4
                          5. Rebooted Mac and restarted SF - still nothing DLd from Channel 4
                          Have I put the CEF directory into the wrong place(s) on my Mac?
                          Anyone got any helpful thoughts about my Mac issue?

TiA

Comment

Thank you, Wilson as your listed fix worked for me and my Peacock issue.

Comment

Guess what, it didn't log out, after downloading a movie and opening and closing. That is what I call progress.
                              Last edited by Chameleon; 11-05-2023, 10:12 PM.
                              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Attached is my version of CEF.7z which I call CDMCats.zip. It ups Widevine to the latest release which is 4.10.2710.0. CEF.7z uses 4.10.2557.0 which is two versions behind the latest.

Instructions:
                                Turn off StreamFab
                                Make a backup of %userprofile%/AppData/Local/CEF
                                Delete the CEF folder from %userprofile%/AppData/Local/
                                Extract CDMCats.zip to %userprofile%/AppData/Local/
                                Start StreamFab and download a video (preferably from Peacock or one of the previously affected streamers)

Usual disclaimers -
                                Only make this change if you know what you are doing.
                                It works for me, I don't guarantee that it will work for you.
                                This is not an official DVDFab release and may interfere with official DVDFab releases later.
                                I don't have any money so don't bother suing me
                                If things go wrong, delete the CEF folder and install your backup.

Please download from this link -- CDMCats.zip

Comment

Working...
                                X