Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HULU -- how long after release is it available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulu HULU -- how long after release is it available?

So, episode 6 of The Simpsons is available as of 3:01 AM today. SF doesn't see it. When I force analyze it, the download screen simply shows the Season screen, with no episodes attached.

YES, it is available in a browser.

Did you get it yet? I had no problem downloading it, granted it was 12:30pm. For the most part it seems that Hulu releases most new episodes at 5am ET (US). If you can watch it on a browser but can't download then it's time to start playing with deleting the cache and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
      Did you get it yet? I had no problem downloading it, granted it was 12:30pm. For the most part it seems that Hulu releases most new episodes at 5am ET (US). If you can watch it on a browser but can't download then it's time to start playing with deleting the cache and stuff.
      Generally true about the cache, but forcing it to analyze the individual episode should override anything in the cache.
      As of now, both the analyze the season and force analyze appear to work correctly.
      Does a key exchange need to happen like a new 4K disc would, the mothership needs time to process the key and then it is stored for anyone else that comes along?
      I really hate deleting the cache and logging back into everything again.

Comment

Working...
      X