No 1080p again for new content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max No 1080p again for new content

For HBOmax there is again no 1080p available to download for new content.
    I again get a popup that due to DRM issues new content as of now will be download in 720p.

This was recently solved for MAX and HBOMax so 1080p and 4K could be downloaded.
    Why is this again limited to max 720p? FYI I have latest SF 6.1.5.3.

Will this again be solved?​ Or do I again have to wait for more then a year to be resolved ?
    Last edited by adrie; 12-07-2023, 08:50 PM.

Will this again be solved?​ Or do I again have to wait for more then a year to be resolved ?
    That's pretty much up to you and the others that post a problem here on how long it will take to get it resolved, if it can be resolved at all. Without information from you it is just a guessing game. You failed to attach a copy of your StreamFab.log so we are unable to try to analyze your problem or to try using your settings to see if they have an effect on your problem. Please refer to the sticky at the top of the forum as to how to post an issue. https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ion#post433509
    ​

Comment

Forgot to attach the SF log.

I downloaded Rick and Morty latest ep S07E08 in h264 and h265 both resulted in max 720p. see screenshot 1 and 2 .
      This is unfortunately now for all new content on HBOMax. Sounds like HBOmax did some DRM adjustments again.

Click image for larger version  Name:	download screen  1.png Views:	2 Size:	157.0 KB ID:	433889 Click image for larger version  Name:	download screen 2.png Views:	2 Size:	95.7 KB ID:	433890

[ATTACH]n433895[/ATTACH]

Last edited by adrie; 12-08-2023, 12:40 AM.

Comment

SF log

Mona jpp72 1080p for HBOmax was unfortunately short lived. Will this be addressed again or will be from now on max 720p for HBOMax ?

StreamFab.log
        Attached Files
        Last edited by adrie; 12-08-2023, 12:52 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Hi,

Seems like that the used CMD L1 was invalid now.

720p is the max video quality for CMD L3.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I can't even get Max after latest version update: Failed to load URL https://www.max.com/ with error ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS (-310).

I have to go to HBOMax, get splash page that says HBOMax is now Max, choose Go to Max - then it loads

Looks like different URL - the HBOMax link takes me to auth.max.com and takes me to profile page

However - via this path I am still able to get 1080p videos

Last edited by walker189; 12-08-2023, 12:30 PM.

Comment

What’s up it’s an easy question. Are we going to get 1080 P again or is it gone? Can you give us some kind of timeline that it will be fixed?
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

The legacy HBOMax Ad free plan is now Max Ad Free. 4K content is no longer available. Just standard HD. You have to upgrade to Max Ultimate Ad Free for 4K content. Ultimate also ups simultaneous streaming from 2 to 3 devices. The price difference is $50 bucks a year but if you get your HBO Max access through a TV provider you are more or less stuck. I have Xfinity and HBO is bundled into a grandfathered plan that can't be changed. For now, there is no way for me to upgrade to Ultimate. One more reason to cut the cord and go al la carte I guess.

Comment

The selection was from HBOMax not the new max. Rick and morty season 7 is not even listed under max. Stops at season 6 here
                  Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Verified new episode aired tonight then released on Max, successfully downloaded in 4K.

Click image for larger version

Name:	max 1.png
Views:	294
Size:	145.8 KB
ID:	433997

Click image for larger version

Name:	max 2.png
Views:	256
Size:	141.3 KB
ID:	433998
                    Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment