X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Download issue with V6.1.5.3 S.W.A.T. S05 E11, 13 and 15

HI,
    I have some download issues on Netflix during the download of S.W.A.T Season 5. Three Episodes are not downloading. Episode 11, 13 and 15. I attached the Logfile for Episode 11. I tryed it several times but it don't work.
    Thanks for help!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Chrswbr1; 12-10-2023, 07:30 PM.
  • Answer selected by jpp72 at 12-11-2023, 01:07 PM.

Yeah those browserinfo lines seem to be out of place but strangely enough, i have the same in my log files.

In any case, i have figured out the problem. I was able to download the episodes he couldn't and then i tried to get it to fail and was also successful at that

Chrswbr1: The problem stems from the fact that, for some reason or other, those episodes do not have an H264 High Profile. Your settings are set to download H264 High and since you scanned an episode that did have an H264 High profile, it set the whole queue to be downloaded with that profile. Once it gets to those episodes, it just fails. Maybe StreamFab can add some error handling for that scenario.

It worked for me right away because i have my settings set to download in H265 HDR10 and StreamFab does have extensive error handling for that scenario. It tries all profiles lower than the one selected until it finds one that works. I suspect that every Netflix video always had both H264 High and Main profiles so error handling wasn't needed when you have the settings on H264.

Your workaround would be to change your settings to download with the H264 Main profile.

Interestingly enough, i saw that episodes 13 and 15 are available in H265 SDR. That is the first non-Netflix show i have seen to have H265. I don't know if it is because there was a bug in previous StreamFab versions where it didn't accurately check for H265 SDR if there was no HDR10 version or if this is a change implemented by Netflix. Either way, i guess i have some poking around to do and i can report back.

Comment

Your StreamFab.log is truncated. It shows nothing but StreamFab initializing. Please delete your existing logs and try again.

Comment

Here it is.... thanks for checking
        Attached Files

Comment

Jack, I'm confused on this one. Could you take a look at the log?

Dieser Titel steht nicht zum Streaming zur Verf�gung. Bitte versuchen Sie einen anderen Titel.
          This title is not available for streaming. Please try another title.

That's pretty obvious but he's also getting Netflix 201 errors which means his device needs to be refreshed and sometimes the Netflix connection will close. I'm not seeing any closing but it is acting like 6.1.5.2 instead of the 6.1.5.3 he is running.

And the strangest thing to me are these lines --
          2023:12:11-09:00:20 0x000050b0 [Info]: userdata.browserinfo.hardware : computer
          2023:12:11-09:00:20 0x000050b0 [Info]: userdata.browserinfo.name : edgeoss
          2023:12:11-09:00:20 0x000050b0 [Info]: userdata.browserinfo.version: 119.0.0
          2023:12:11-09:00:20 0x000050b0 [Info]: userdata.browserinfo.osname: windows
          2023:12:11-09:00:20 0x000050b0 [Info]: userdata.browserinfo.osversion: 10.0
          2023:12:11-09:00:20 0x000050b0 [Info]: userdata.clientVersion: 6.0043.148.911​

He's using a User Agent for Microsoft Edge instead of the Android User Agent used in 6.1.5.3. But he's running 6.1.5.3.
          Is StreamFab using Android User Agent with European Netflix? Or just in North America?
          The other thought I had was that maybe he did a online update to 6.1.5.3 and it didn't wipe out all the data from 6.1.5.2.

I don't subscribe to Netflix at the moment and so I can't do any testing on my own. I was hoping that the log told the whole story but I'm more confused now than when I started.

Comment

Yeah those browserinfo lines seem to be out of place but strangely enough, i have the same in my log files.

In any case, i have figured out the problem. I was able to download the episodes he couldn't and then i tried to get it to fail and was also successful at that

Chrswbr1: The problem stems from the fact that, for some reason or other, those episodes do not have an H264 High Profile. Your settings are set to download H264 High and since you scanned an episode that did have an H264 High profile, it set the whole queue to be downloaded with that profile. Once it gets to those episodes, it just fails. Maybe StreamFab can add some error handling for that scenario.

It worked for me right away because i have my settings set to download in H265 HDR10 and StreamFab does have extensive error handling for that scenario. It tries all profiles lower than the one selected until it finds one that works. I suspect that every Netflix video always had both H264 High and Main profiles so error handling wasn't needed when you have the settings on H264.

Your workaround would be to change your settings to download with the H264 Main profile.

Interestingly enough, i saw that episodes 13 and 15 are available in H265 SDR. That is the first non-Netflix show i have seen to have H265. I don't know if it is because there was a bug in previous StreamFab versions where it didn't accurately check for H265 SDR if there was no HDR10 version or if this is a change implemented by Netflix. Either way, i guess i have some poking around to do and i can report back.
            How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Great detective work, Jack! At one point I was suspecting his Altmos setting but then I realized that it was being properly downgraded to lesser audio types by StreamFab. I never thought it was the H264 profiles setting.

Comment

Working...
              X