New release - no subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITVX New release - no subtitles

I just updated to 6.1.5.5 and subtitles are not working on ITVx. I tried 2 different shows, including episodes I have already recorded from 6.1.5.4 that had subtitles. Also, the episodes recorded in a lower bitrate. Please fix!!!

I can confirm the itvx subtitle problem

In SF 6155 I can see the vtt in DVDFab\Temp\outputTemp\ITVX\ "date+time+.." \subtitle
    But after remuxing this is away and no sub in Output (VIP-Service: extract srt)​

SF 6154 works fine:
    Code:
    [Info]: Download data success .
    [Info]:  muxStreams(vtt) insert subtitle stream.
    [Info]: [CefMedia] StartRemuxMultiAudioSrtMetaUtil normal return.
    [Info]: remux: end remux
    [Info]: extract subtitle path : "C:/Users/Germania/Documents/DVDFab/Output/The Winter King/S01/The Winter King_S01E01_Series 1, Episode 1_1.en.srt"​
    SF 6155 is missing: "muxStreams(vtt) insert subtitle stream" and "extract subtitle path"

Originally posted by plybyplyaz View Post
    Also, the episodes recorded in a lower bitrate
    I can not confirm: 720p selected and get

Comment

You failed to attach a copy of your StreamFab.log so we are unable to try to analyze your problem(s) or to try testing your settings. Please refer to the sticky at the top of the forum as to how to post an issue. https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ion#post433509

In order for the Staff, Moderators, and User Volunteers to possibly find the solution to your problem(s) they need as much information from you as you can possibly give. At the very minimum, please get in the habit of attaching your StreamFab.log with each report of an issue.​

Comment

I'm not the creator of the topic, but i confirmed - here we go:

The Winter King s01e01
        www.itv.com/watch/the-winter-king/10a3393/10a3393a0001

ITVx offer subs in browser - but no info about this in Manifest (mpd),
        so no subs listed i.e. with N_m3u8DL-RE
        Click image for larger version  Name:	itv_mpd_nosubs.jpg Views:	1 Size:	262.3 KB ID:	434568

In Browser Dev Tools i can filter: vtt and can see/open/dl the subs:
        Click image for larger version  Name:	itvx_browser.jpg Views:	1 Size:	71.1 KB ID:	434569

StreamFab v6.1.5.5, Windows 10 Pro x64 up2date
        UK via ControlD (UK via VPN the same) | both getting subs with SF 6.1.5.4

VIP Settings: mp4, 720p, aac, srt, in this case changed language to english:
        Click image for larger version  Name:	sf_settings.jpg Views:	1 Size:	73.1 KB ID:	434571

ITVX Downloader:
        Click image for larger version  Name:	itvx_selection.jpg Views:	1 Size:	87.8 KB ID:	434570

Result: mp4, 720p, aac, no srt, english

Same pc, connection, temp + settings with V6.1.5.4 and i have srt in output:​
        Click image for larger version  Name:	itvx_result.jpg Views:	1 Size:	58.7 KB ID:	434572

Both logs
        StreamFab_log_6155+6154.zip

Comment

Working...
        X