Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube streamfab crashes

hi,

when you try to log in to youtube, youtube is no longer usable and after a while streamfab crashes completely.

Code:
    ​2023:12:23-12:05:14 0x000031e0 [Info]: [QCefWebView]: delete cef view instance, begin
    2023:12:23-12:05:14 0x000031e0 [Info]: [QCefWebView]: delete cef view instance, stop timer
    2023:12:23-12:05:14 0x000031e0 [Info]: [QCefWebView]: delete cef view instance, done
    2023:12:23-12:05:15 0x000031e0 [Log]:
    ErrHandler.​

and

New: Added support to sign in with Google accounts when authorizing StreamFab.
    That doesnt work
    You should see this. its way to funny: https://i.imgur.com/UmPh8Hu.png

We can't try to analyze your issue or test your settings because you didn't include a copy of your StreamFab.log. Please refer to the sticky at the top of this forum as to how to post an issue. https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ion#post433509

In order for the Staff, Moderators, and User Volunteers to possibly find the solution to your problem(s) they need as much information from you as you can possibly give. At the very minimum, please get in the habit of attaching your StreamFab.log with each report of an issue.
    ​

Comment

Same issue "when you try to log in to youtube, youtube is no longer usable and after a while streamfab crashes completely."

Comment

Hi,

The new feature is not for the YouTube.

The dev is checking for the crash problem.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyo57 View Post
          Same issue "when you try to log in to youtube, youtube is no longer usable and after a while streamfab crashes completely."
          No doubt the same response as well.
          No log, no steps to recreate the issue, nothing.

Comment

I posted to advise others of the issue. The log file is created automatically when the app crashes, and the app sends it to DVDFAB team. And Wilson.Wang advises today that dev is checking for the crash problem. So all in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGrackle View Post

No log, no steps to recreate the issue, nothing.
              Not all actions by the Staff, Moderators, or User Volunteers are out in the open. I assure you that in this case, the issue was recreated in slightly more than an hour after it was initially reported and referred to the Developer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Not all actions by the Staff, Moderators, or User Volunteers are out in the open. I assure you that in this case, the issue was recreated in slightly more than an hour after it was initially reported and referred to the Developer.
                Yeah, that's understood
                I have experienced the tab crashes since day one and it was reported way back when. Interesting to see if the update fixes that.

Comment

Hi,

Please update to the new version 6156 and try it again.

Wilson
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                    Hi,

Please update to the new version 6156 and try it again.

Wilson
                    Hi Wilson - I've updated to 6157 and still no change - StreamFab crashes as soon as I try to sign in, which is apparently required for anything above a PG-rating.

I'm actually trying to access the YouTube Movies Downloader trial to see if it's worth purchasing along with Channel 4 during the holiday deal, and I have to say that instantly crashing really isn't...um...exactly a wallet-opening performance, you know?

Do you have an update on the devs' progress on this issue?
                    Last edited by artsunlimited; 12-30-2023, 05:48 PM.

Comment

So, your issue is with the YouTube Movies Downloader and not the plain YouTube module, which was fixed with 6.1.5.6? Log file, please.

Comment

Originally posted by artsunlimited View Post

Hi Wilson - I've updated to 6157 and still no change - StreamFab crashes as soon as I try to sign in, which is apparently required for anything above a PG-rating.
                        Have you tried manually importing the cookies for youTube like I had to do recently?

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                          So, your issue is with the YouTube Movies Downloader and not the plain YouTube module, which was fixed with 6.1.5.6? Log file, please.
                          Dammit - my apologies for not realizing they're two different things. Obviously I would have started a separate thread had I picked up on that - thanks for the correction. Log attached.

StreamFab.log
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by artsunlimited; 12-30-2023, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGrackle View Post

Have you tried manually importing the cookies for youTube like I had to do recently?

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...g-cache-folder
                            I saw your earlier post about this fix and considered trying it because it's a clever workaround and was so similar to my issue, but ran up against the Chrome extension of cookies.txt actually stating there's no cookies for the site, so what the...? I'm well and truly stumped at this point.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-12-30 17.37.45.png Views:	0 Size:	160.7 KB ID:	434834

Comment

Originally posted by artsunlimited View Post

I saw your earlier post about this fix and considered trying it because it's a clever workaround and was so similar to my issue, but ran up against the Chrome extension of cookies.txt actually stating there's no cookies for the site, so what the...? I'm well and truly stumped at this point.
                              Did you try the second way for the extension? Use ALL instead of current site? That might be a huge cookie file though, maybe not. The extension is from Lennon Hill right? When I searched for it on FF, there were several different ones from different authors.

Or try this:
                              Clear your browser cache why hitting Shift + Ctrl + Delete. I usually select just cache, not browsing history or cookies, etc.
                              Log Out of YouTube.
                              Close the browser.
                              Try exporting cookies now.

jpp72 mentioned that MS Edge locks the cookies file, maybe chrome does too. This extension is probably supposed to override that.

I know it might suck, but you might want to go in to your cookies setting manually in Chrome and delete anything with YouTube, close out, reopen and sign back in.

When I was originally desperate a month ago or so, I installed Chrome to make the auto-login work. You might want to consider installing FF just for the sake of this exercise if you can't get the Chrome route to work with the cookies.txt program.
                              Last edited by MrGrackle; 12-30-2023, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X