Problem with TELASA download file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Telasa Problem with TELASA download file

Downloaded files freeze at about 5 seconds, something I've been asking for improvement for the past two years. The sound cuts out at the last 3 seconds and the end of the sound is missing, but this has not been resolved even with version 6.1.5.8.
    At the time of version 6.1.5.0, I made a request that I don't know how many times, but it was ignored without any response. Until then, the only response to requests has been "I will report it to the staff."

Could you please respond properly soon?

If you say it's impossible to improve, please at least don't ignore the comment and reply that it's impossible.

Again, this phenomenon appears in almost all downloaded files from TELASA. This is a common symptom for both 64-bit and 32-bit versions.
    Thank you again. Please do your best to improve.​

There was a wording that was misleading.
    instead of about 5 seconds
    It freezes at "around the last 5 seconds of the downloaded file".​​

Comment

Originally posted by maasa7 View Post
      There was a wording that was misleading.
      instead of about 5 seconds
      It freezes at "around the last 5 seconds of the downloaded file".​​
      Hello, please delete the two folders and then run StreamFab to try again and see the result.
      %HOMEPATH%/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/Temp
      %HOMEPATH%/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/log​

If still have a problem, please offer us the url you have problem with and the log file for checking, thanks.

Comment

I executed the instructions, but there is no change, so I will attach the relevant URL and log file.

As I have written many times, this phenomenon applies to (almost?) all downloaded files.
        Here are two URLs that are particularly easy to understand.
        PR/長濱ねる主演!『警視庁アウトサイダー』スピンオフドラマ『警視庁インサイダー~警務課・米光麻紀のランチ捜査~』誕生!TELASA(テラサ)で独占配信決定!!捜査のウラで繰り広げられる、“インサイダートーク”とは!?さらに!警察署のマスコットキャラクター・“ちぇりポくん”がしゃべりだす!?PR動画で、ギャップありすぎな“イケボ”をチェック!

完全版 STUDIO3 くっきー!、松田好花(日向坂46)、どぶろっく、お見送り芸人しんいちが謎のコラボ/番組MCを務めたくっきー!が後輩の歌ネタ芸人を招集!日向坂46松田好花を加え、謎の集会がスタート!なぜか全員でどぶろっく、お見送り芸人しんいちのネタをセッション。さらに山崎まさよしからもらったギターを使い、松田好花が大喜利に挑戦!?

Please do improve.​
        Attached Files

Comment

Could you please post or send as an attachment the MediaInfo reports of the two files that you posted above? Please use the text view format. If you don't have MediaInfo already, you can get it at https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo. Thank you.

Comment

I'm sorry, but I'm not having any progress obtaining the information I wanted from the Telasa website in order to help solve your problem. Mostly it's because of the language barrier, and Google Translate is really letting me down. I'm sending your issue to the Developer. If I hear anything back from them, I let you know, otherwise it hopefully should be fixed in a future update.

Comment

Thank you very much for your time and effort.
              Thank you for always giving me valuable advice.
              I sincerely hope that the TELASA issue will be resolved soon.​

Comment

Working...
              X