ITVX does not analyze for videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plybyplyaz View Post
    None of mine work with 6.1.6.0. Still won't analyze. I know it was not on this changelog either. Come on StreamFab! I paid extra for the ITV license after I had already paid for the full license. You can't put out a new product, charge for it, and then not support it!!!
    Believe me, plybyplyaz, there is nothing I would like more than for them to fix your problem. Mine, too, because I am a ITVX user, also, and remember I confirmed that we were having the download problem with those shows.
    The thing is I can report the problem to the Developer immediately, but once it is in his hands, he controls it. Maybe it's a very hard problem to fix. Maybe those things on the changelog might be very old and have finally gotten fixed. There are perhaps a thousand "maybes" I could write, but the truth is I don't know why a certain thing does or doesn't show up in the changelog. Jack and I just aren't told. It is a surprise to us every week when the changelog list comes out. Ask my wife about the obscenities she sometimes hears coming from me on a Thursday or Friday. Jack and I are completely volunteers. We don't get paid. No one is paying for our subscribing to the various streamers. I cannot say 100% for Jack, although I think it is, but I do it because I like to help people. I honestly was hoping to see your fix in the changelog this week, along with a few others I worked on. I was extremely disappointed this week. We can't do anything else but be patient, which is unfortunate. It's out of both our hands.

Comment

Once again ITVX is not analyzing Love Island All Stars. I have 2 computers with StreamFab installed and it is happening on both computers. I have cleared browsing history, cookies and other site date. Rebooted the computers. Love Island All Stars still not analyzing. I tried 6 other random show at ITVX, they are all analyzing. Went back to Love Island All Stars and it does not work. Love Island Allstars plays fine in the StreamFab browser. Using StreamFab v6.1.6.0. StreamFab.log is attached.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi All
        When I try to download from ITX, I get asked to update my broswer
        and of course. thats isnt actually possible

Comment

Originally posted by whitesnake View Post
          Hi All
          When I try to download from ITX, I get asked to update my broswer
          and of course. thats isnt actually possible
          ITVX issues have already been sent to the Developers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

ITVX issues have already been sent to the Developers.
            thanks, Much appreciated

Comment

Working...
            X