Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot download the Dub version of titles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crunchyroll Cannot download the Dub version of titles.

Hello. I was on version 6.1.5.6 and Crunchyroll would fail to download. I saw that there was an update available that reported the issue was fixed so I tried again. When trying to download I noticed that the download box had updated to one similar to the Amazon downloader. Previously the downloader would list all of the episodes twice, one for sub and one for dub. Now each episode is listed once and despite selecting English as the language the episode is downloaded in Japanese. Almost all shows on Crunchroll are available in both sub and dub but seems we cannot select that anymore after updating to 6.1.5.9.

I know some people prefer their anime in the sub version, I prefer the dub for the most part. I'd like to be able to pull down both.

Please send the URL link for the video which downloaded Japanese when you selected English.

Please also attach the log for check.

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

I was downloading JUJUTSU KAISEN S1E1 using the Crunchyroll downloader.
      Attached Files

Comment

I should also point out that, it's not just the audio language that is different with Anime Dub vs Sub. The majority of Anime is a completely different video as well for the Dub versions. The re-animate the timing of things like mouth movements to match the English voice actors' mouths. Which is why previously, the list of episodes had 2 versions of each.

Comment

Working...
        X