Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant download Show from Amazon (Cukur Season 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Cant download Show from Amazon (Cukur Season 3)

I'm trying to download Cukur Season 3 from Amazon VIX prem. Subscription but it wont let me. I can watch it fine in the browser but doesn't give option to download season 3.
    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 01-17-2024, 01:35 AM.
  • Answer selected by jpp72 at 01-21-2024, 03:42 PM.

this can be closed out amazon fixed the issue.

Comment

I've no VIX Channel - which country?

How to post issues in the StreamFab section

What about this: Çukur 3.Sezon

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cukur_s3.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	435302

Comment

Amazon US with Vix+ subscription. That is in Turkish Vix has it in Spanish.

Comment

No, it does not seem to allow you access to Season 3 on StreamFab. I am also able to watch on the browser. I will send to the Developer to have a look.

Name:	Screenshot 2024-01-15 1.14.20 PM.png
Views:	256
Size:	181.2 KB
ID:	435311

Comment

Originally posted by retsrok163 View Post
            Amazon US with Vix+ subscription. That is in Turkish Vix has it in Spanish.
            have you tried clearing your cookies & site data & cache for Amazon VIX ??
            restart streamfab and retry downloading again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
              No, it does not seem to allow you access to Season 3 on StreamFab.
              I think this is because Season 3 is not in the combo:

Name:	cukur.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	435317

Have any of you tested a direct link for a single episode?
              (my US Prime account is "on hold temporarily" grr)

S3 E216 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B8P2QNLC

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
                Have any of you tested a direct link for a single episode?
                Yes, that's how I got it to initially pull up the Downloader list. I couldn't get anywhere with doing a search by only Cukur and Season. When I search with Ep. 216, I got the analysis going and behind I could see the info about the episode. If I cancelled the analysis, it all when back to the Amazon Home. If I let it go, it showed the downloader pop-up with Seasons 1, 2, and 4, but the background episode 216 info was gone. Without Season 3 showing up, we are stuck. I was able to download other VIX+ videos, including a video from Cukur Season 4.
                I have already reported this issue to the Developer, and so it is just a matter of waiting now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Yes, that's how I got it to initially pull up the Downloader list. I couldn't get anywhere with doing a search by only Cukur and Season. When I search with Ep. 216, I got the analysis going and behind I could see the info about the episode. If I cancelled the analysis, it all when back to the Amazon Home. If I let it go, it showed the downloader pop-up with Seasons 1, 2, and 4, but the background episode 216 info was gone. Without Season 3 showing up, we are stuck. I was able to download other VIX+ videos, including a video from Cukur Season 4.
                  I have already reported this issue to the Developer, and so it is just a matter of waiting now.
                  are you able to watch Cukur Season 3 on your regular browser ??
                  if yes, then try copying the URL from your regular browser and paste it into streamfabs browser
                  and see if it'll download that way.

Comment

Yes you can watch it in the browser. If you copy the bowser link it will scan and only pick up season 1,2,4 not 3

Comment

October,
                      Yes, I've done that. No joy, as retsrok163 seems to have experienced, as well. Season 3 is ok with the browser, but nothing will bring it up on StreamFab.

Comment

I noticed that nobody posted a StreamFab.log file. I'm adding one for the Developer's benefit.
                        AFAB_Logs.zip

Comment

I've reported this issue. We'll test on our end.

DVDFab log default location:
                          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                          For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

knighter,
                            Excuse me, but I have already reported the issue. I would greatly appreciate it if you would stay out of the forum messages that I am, or have been, already working on.

Comment

@streamfab Any update on this.

Comment

It was reported to the Developer by me on Jan. 15th, two days ago. According to his post, knighter, a misguided staff member, reported it again, for some unknown reason, yesterday. Updates usually are released on Thursday or Fridays. That is not to say that a fix for your problem will be part of it. The Developer determines the priority of what gets fixed and when.

Comment

Working...
                                X