Feature Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crunchyroll Feature Request

Can we get multiple language selection like is supported with Amazon? I would like both English and Japanese audio and I do have my Crunchyroll sub through Amazon but they are missing audio tracks on random episodes that the Crunchyroll website has for some reason. Its been a while since i last used it because it had so many problems but has embedded subtitles been fixed as well? I remember when trying to download certain shows like My Hero Academia and it would have embedded subtitles that you can't turn off.

The current roadmap for StreamFab is for all modules to wind up looking and behaving exactly like the Amazon module by way of refactoring. This is slowly in the process of happening as we speak. You may not notice anything directly yet, but work is being done in the background. Don't expect this to suddenly appear tomorrow, but eventual it will happen.

If I may ask, in the future, could you (and everyone else) please post your feature requests and suggestions only to the Sticky thread above on the Forum for such messages? https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...streamfab-here Everything in its place. I am told that that message thread will undergo a revamping at sometime in the future. It will be cleaned out of old requests that have been fulfilled, and the remainder will be better categorized. The DVDFab staff, as well as Jack and I, have great plans for the StreamFab Support Forum as well as the product itself. Things are only going to get better with StreamFab.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
      The current roadmap for StreamFab is for all modules to wind up looking and behaving exactly like the Amazon module by way of refactoring. This is slowly in the process of happening as we speak. You may not notice anything directly yet, but work is being done in the background. Don't expect this to suddenly appear tomorrow, but eventual it will happen.

If I may ask, in the future, could you (and everyone else) please post your feature requests and suggestions only to the Sticky thread above on the Forum for such messages? https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...streamfab-here Everything in its place. I am told that that message thread will undergo a revamping at sometime in the future. It will be cleaned out of old requests that have been fulfilled, and the remainder will be better categorized. The DVDFab staff, as well as Jack and I, have great plans for the StreamFab Support Forum as well as the product itself. Things are only going to get better with StreamFab.
      V 7.0

Comment

Working...
      X