• Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Mac Error Message

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2024-01-23 at 1.43.41 PM.png
Views:	277
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	435615 Can someone tell me what this error message means and what can I do to fix it? I have tried to redirect to another folder, created a new folder, trashed the temp folder in StreamFab and nothing works. This is on StreamFab 6.1.4.7. Please don't tell me I need to upgrade, as I have issues with the most current upgrade as per my previous post.

Originally posted by gsargent51 View Post

ID:	435615 Can someone tell me what this error message means and what can I do to fix it? I have tried to redirect to another folder, created a new folder, trashed the temp folder in StreamFab and nothing works. This is on StreamFab 6.1.4.7. Please don't tell me I need to upgrade, as I have issues with the most current upgrade as per my previous post.
    is your SSD or HDD full ?? - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...r-on-v-6-1-1-7

Comment

No, I have 223GB Free.

Comment

Originally posted by gsargent51 View Post

I have only got this message when my default location has, for some reason, been changed (or, maybe, when my default external hard drive has been disconnected (which does happen occasionally on my Mac)). You have already done what I would suggest. All I can add is that my Temp and Output Directories are set to the same location. This probably doesn't help! Still, at least we know that, even when fixed, you won't be able to download for a while because of Google's DRM changes!

Comment

Working...
        X