Masters of the Air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple TV+ Masters of the Air

Masters of The Air continues to fail, other titles on Apple TV+ download normally.

New publications can practically from any VIP service no longer be downloaded

=> not find license error!

Please note the red text up there in the banner​

Comment

Originally posted by crewchief View Post
      Masters of The Air continues to fail, other titles on Apple TV+ download normally.
      I am also having trouble downloading Masters of The Air. I have tried to download on 2 different computers with both failing. Here is the log file from one of them. The error is the same for both.

Attached Files

Comment

Can you read what's above your post?

Sorry but there is no way to help ..
        .. currently, no one has the ability to decrypt new encrypted videos with SF.​

Comment

DRM issue.
          2024:01:28-07:35:01 0x000027a4 [Info]: not find license error! {"streaming-response":{"streaming-keys":[{"errorCode":190121, "id":0, "status":-1021}], "version":1}}
          2024:01:28-07:35:01 0x000024f0 [Info]: Get Stream license!
          2024:01:28-07:35:01 0x000024f0 [Info]: license is NULL!
          2024:01:28-07:35:01 0x00001b48 [Info]: **** Get download Processed fail. The error is : 308
          2024:01:28-07:35:02 0x00001b48 [Info]: download thread is about to exit, flag check :​

It will be reported to the Developers.

Germania -- AppleTV+ hadn't been reported as a DRM issue before. We're still looking to gather a list of each module affected until we are told not to bother. There are still quite a few VIPs that have not been reported with DRM problems yet. I can't agree with your statement at this time that
          currently, no one has the ability to decrypt new encrypted videos with SF.​
          So, we are actually welcoming these posts. We just aren't interested in long, detailed posts like we normally like to get. In these DRM cases, a StreamFab.log is really all we need.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
            There are still quite a few VIPs that have not been reported with DRM problems yet.
            I can't agree with your statement at this time that
            There are differences between old and new publications - so I wrote "new encrypted videos"
            Of course this referred to this provider - sorry if that was misleading​

Comment

Working...
            X