Name:	cat_pushing_watermelon.jpg
Views:	1495
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	436005

Comment

Love it !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post
        Cats4U , please list which providers we no longer need logs from.
        Ok, here is the tentative list so far. We are still checking on a few things and more could be added shortly. Remember, not all modules are reacting to the DRM the same way. Some will show endless analysis. Some will download but won't process. And then you have where you can only download at low resolutions like 480p. Some will download old videos as if nothing is wrong but won't touch anything after Jan. 24th. It is pretty strange. Fortunately, the Developers had previously added clues to the StreamFab.log to show when there maybe a DRM problem. If you look at your log and see, among other similar things, "License is NULL!" and/or error #s 306/307/308 you'll know that that module is most likely affected by the DRM change.

CBS.com (MPD)
        Amazon
        Netflix
        U-Next
        DMM
        MAX -- need another confirming SF.log
        RTL+
        Paramount+
        Hulu
        Crunchyroll
        Viki
        Apple TV+

An updated list will be added here and probably on the Forum banner later.​

Comment

This is the updated list...
          CBS.com (MPD)
          Amazon
          Netflix
          U-Next
          DMM
          MAX
          RTL+
          Paramount+
          Hulu
          Crunchyroll
          Viki
          Apple TV+
          theCW
          Stan
          NHK+
          ​
          I need someone to attach a StreamFab.log from MAX for a recent release which didn't download right. Just one person, not everybody, please.
          Once I have that, I'll be posting the list in the banner.

Jack and I are trying to find out from StreamFab's Project Manager how much longer we need to collect DRM affected module proofs, or whether it can just be assumed that every module will fall victim sooner or later. We'll let you know.

Comment

Maybe that helps, but i dont know... browsers i use (opera, FF) cant access my tv-vendor, telling me, "not supported browser", but Edge can with no obstacles. So i can see tv only with edge but not with the other ones, also no access with streamfab.

Comment

YouTube Movies / YouTube DRM content

Comment

Originally posted by AllNight View Post
                YouTube Movies / YouTube DRM content
                Make a new message thread and attach the corresponding StreamFab.log.

Comment

Originally posted by DeaconGER View Post
                  Maybe that helps, but i dont know... browsers i use (opera, FF) cant access my tv-vendor, telling me, "not supported browser", but Edge can with no obstacles. So i can see tv only with edge but not with the other ones, also no access with streamfab.
                  Sounds like you don't have the latest Opera and Firefox updates. If you do, Google how to install the latest widevinecdm for those browsers. With Edge, either you have the latest update and Widevine or it is using PlayReady.

Comment

I dont understand the big deal, you can still watch everything you want, you are paying for the service so sit back and let the devs take care of it and you will have a lot to download when they come up with a fix. Take a break.
                    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                      I dont understand the big deal, you can still watch everything you want, you are paying for the service so sit back and let the devs take care of it and you will have a lot to download when they come up with a fix. Take a break.
                      HeeHeeHee! You want to come down from Boston and teach my wife how to work our TV or our Nvidia Shield? My wife is a certified Luddite. She doesn't want anything to do with technology. My one and only success with her was about 15 years ago when I taught her how to use a WDTV Live Media Player. That is the only thing she will touch. So, that means all her shows have to be downloaded by yours truly. And it has to be in H264 because the WDTV never got H265 before it was discontinued.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Make a new message thread and attach the corresponding StreamFab.log.
                        https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/software-support-english/youtube-to-mp3-youtube-video-downloader/435859-new-youtube-movies-error-update-your-web-browser-and-try-again-error-code-99-999?p=436124#post436124

Error code is 304.

Comment

HeeHeeHee! You want to come down from Boston and teach my wife how to work our TV or our Nvidia Shield? My wife is a certified Luddite. She doesn't want anything to do with technology. My one and only success with her was about 15 years ago when I taught her how to use a WDTV Live Media Player. That is the only thing she will touch. So, that means all her shows have to be downloaded by yours truly. And it has to be in H264 because the WDTV never got H265 before it was discontinued.
                          Install Kodi on your Shield and run it in Files mode. No Library. Set the startup to go to your files and only have one source. Actually easier to use than the WDTV (Which i used to love). She opens Kodi and right away she sees the files/folders containing the video files.

If the shield navigation is an issue, set Kodi to run at startup and she never has to deal with the Shield menu. You can also just put Kodi as the 1st icon on the home screen.
                          How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Been there, tried that. You just don't know my wife. It is what it is and as far as she is concerned, it's going to stay that way.

Comment

Been there, tried that. You just don't know my wife. It is what it is and as far as she is concerned, it's going to stay that way.
                              There is always plex... Got my Wife to use that. and on her phone too.

Comment

Cats4U Hey, what's the current status with the Developers regarding the DRM change?

Can we expect an Update soon?​

Comment

Working...
                                X