Stan affected by DRM change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stan Stan affected by DRM change?

Not sure if I can post it here rather than make a new thread but Stan Sport is also affected if it's not listed already. Trying to download Free Practice 2 from Stan Sport of the 2024 Diriyah E-Prix that aired a couple days ago where normally it takes about 1-3 hours after the event finishes to I guess "Process" for Streamfab to properly analyze the video to give it the total amount of time on the video correctly. The screenshots below shows 2 different results. If I copy and paste the play link, I get the 0 total time in the attached screenshot with it failing but if I click on the video directly in the other screenshot, I get the actual total time however, it analyzes forever and gets stuck making the qcef process crash when I try to do anything else in the program. I also can't seem to download some older videos I could before with Stan Sport but I've attached my Streamfab log. Also, I now get a browser update message in Streamfab when trying to view videos with the module. Interestingly Discovery+ UK still downloads pretty well with Streamfab outside of the TNT Sport ones that's still 50/50 wise.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Cats4U; 01-28-2024, 11:42 PM.

I moved your post to a separate topic. Each issue should have its own topic. Stan problems do not belong in an AppleTV+ topic.

I looked at your StreamFab.log, and it does appear that it is a DRM change issue, but I think there is something else going on there, too. When I get a chance, I'll look at it more closely.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
      I moved your post to a separate topic. Each issue should have its own topic. Stan problems do not belong in an AppleTV+ topic.

I looked at your StreamFab.log, and it does appear that it is a DRM change issue, but I think there is something else going on there, too. When I get a chance, I'll look at it more closely.
      Thank you for moving my post. I wasn't sure with this major issue going on that I was worried about coming across as flooding the forums with posts of other people having these kind of issues so I didn't know if it would be more helpful to just post about it to you in your reply in that post. Oh well, thanks for moving it and letting me know what you find out when you get the chance. I do have a feeling though that because it stopped working for me with Stan Sport on the 26th and the upgrade your browser message when trying to play back Stan Sport videos in the module that at least to me it seems like it's also affected by the new DRM change.

Comment

I finally got some time to look over your StreamFab.log again. I think the issue is just the DRM change. I initially thought it was that plus something else, but I don't think so now. All we can do now is wait.

Comment

Working...
        X