Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM MPD Is MPD still affected by DRM Change? CBS issues still

Hi guys

Just wondering if anyone can confirm if MPD is still affected by the DRM change?

Trying CBS videos again, and after updating to 6.1.6.4 I can get the video to playback and choose download quality (which is an improvement from before).

However, after a verrry long analyzing period, it begins to download but errors out after a bit and says it can't access the video (though the video is still playing in StreamFab)

I cleared out the temp log folder, and tried again but got the same result.

The video I am trying is https://www.cbs.com/shows/video/JSKk...6JoAFXuscF_iY/

Anyone successfully able to get it?

Thanks

DRM is still broke, no matter what the changelog says. Nothing you do is going to change that.

Comment

Seems to download to 100%, process and fail after remux

Comment

Please post the log file, thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Sorry Wilson, thought I had

Attached now
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by acasco View Post
            Hi guys

Just wondering if anyone can confirm if MPD is still affected by the DRM change?

Trying CBS videos again, and after updating to 6.1.6.4 I can get the video to playback and choose download quality (which is an improvement from before).

However, after a verrry long analyzing period, it begins to download but errors out after a bit and says it can't access the video (though the video is still playing in StreamFab)

I cleared out the temp log folder, and tried again but got the same result.

The video I am trying is https://www.cbs.com/shows/video/JSKk...6JoAFXuscF_iY/

Anyone successfully able to get it?

Thanks
            you might try waiting a couple of day and retry the video again.
            the episode was just released today.

Comment

Yeah might do that. Though I usually get them as soon as they come out with no issue.

Comment

Working...
              X