Paramount+ issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paramount+ Paramount+ issues

Some programs work OK on Paramount +, but many will, instead of showing seasons and episodes, show a box that only had "Select All". And will not download anything for that show. Did this on ver 6.1.6.5 and now on 6.1.6.6 as well. I have hesitated posting about it because of the sticky at the top but it says Paramount+ should be fixed.

Example and/or StreamFab.log please

Comment

This was the only module that worked a little, if this is down I will make my movies.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

OK, after I posted this I erased the log file and cleared the cache and it started working again. Since that time I has again stopped working. I am trying to download "The Pacific War In Color" and when I click on one of the shows (there are 8 episodes) it races through the initial analysis and then displayed "select All", I will attach the log file and a screenshot if I can figure out how.
        Attached Files

Comment

OK, it only attached the screenshot apparently, so here is the log file.
          Attached Files

Comment

No Ideas on this? It's still doing this pretty often.

Comment

No answers? I am completely unable to download anything from Paramount+ now. It would be nice if the Devs could look into this. This has been going on for over 2 months now.

Comment

Working...
              X