No announcement yet.

Email - StreamFab Solves DRM-Related Video Download Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows Email - StreamFab Solves DRM-Related Video Download Problems

I believe this may be the email that was discussed earlier

Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFAB.jpg
Views:	2062
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	438220

I just got that email 5 minutes ago, and was copy/pasting until you beat me to it. I must admit, the subject line had me quite excited, until I actually read the email. I hadn't received any StreamFab ads recently so I thought they were going to wait until the problems were solved before trying to get more people to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMayor View Post
      I believe this may be the email that was discussed earlier

Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFAB.jpg
Views:	2062
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	438220
      In this said email are the same facts of the version history of the homepage. So not a milestone for humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post

In this said email are the same facts of the version history of the homepage. So not a milestone for humanity.
        You have to wonder why it was sent in the first place. Like the other guy I thought this was what we were waiting for when really it adds up to nothing

Comment

I wish the Marketing Dept. would stay the fuck out of our business. The text was completely stolen from the 6.1.6.4 changelog and is very much out of date at this point with 6.1.6.6 and Jack's red banner.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
            I wish the Marketing Dept. would stay the fuck out of our business. The text was completely stolen from the 6.1.6.4 changelog and is very much out of date at this point with 6.1.6.6 and Jack's red banner.
            Apology accepted

Comment

How come I didn't get an e-mail?
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Maybe it went into spam when you were posting calling me a liar

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                  How come I didn't get an e-mail?
                  I'm not sure if you meant that as a rhetorical question, so I'll answer and risk looking silly. (Again.) It seems several of us got the email at almost exactly the same time yesterday, and the original mention of it was from (I think) the day before that, so I wonder if they send out their ads in batches. This was, I think, a routine ad that should go out whoever didn't unsubscribe, not a special announcement to Streamfab users.
                  You are receiving this email because you have previously registered or purchased our products on DVDFab.
                  If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, please click the unsubscribe link.
                  This email is for distribution purposes only, please do not reply.
                  Last edited by wyhtmgm; 02-27-2024, 06:00 PM. Reason: Thanks Germania

Comment

View Online

@wyhtmgm
                    Your unsubscribe Link contains your mail​

Comment

So far nothing at all for Channel 4 downloader - ironically I only joined just before the whole issue happened - got about 6 or so videos downloaded and then nothing

Yes I have been waiting while the developers concentrate on the netflix, apple etc

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Du pete View Post
                        Yes I have been waiting while the developers concentrate on the netflix, apple etc
                        Actually, they have been working on all of them at the same time. I can honestly say that I've read many more complaints by users that were upset that the first batch of DRM fixes were for largely unknown streamers rather than world-wide global streamers. Channel 4 in the UK may be very important to you, but to the rest of the world, they wouldn't give a sh*t about it. Personally, I think StreamFab made a big mistake early on by going beyond the worldwide global streamers. Their competition is now starting to make the same mistake.

Comment

Enable The Downloading of M3U8-Encypted Content!

Product Update: Add new features supporting downloads from
                          HilalPlay, VisonPlus, MissAV, Javideo.net, video.laxd.com, avgle.com.

View Online​

@Du pete
                          No change in the last 3 weeks - here
                          I think when DRM issue is fixed - new content works also for Channel 4

Comment

WTF!

Comment

Thats bullsh-t. It doesn't work. , LOL Cats4U , dont have a stroke. He is most probably just mixed up.
                              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
                              X