Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderful, all your help is greatly appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

It will be fixed in the new version of this week.

Amd I will post a test version here later today.

Wilson
      I'm willing to be a test participant whenever a test version is ready.

Comment

It will be fixed in the new version of this week.

Amd I will post a test version here later today.

Wilson
        So, where is the new Test Version ?

Comment

Any updates on the test version

Comment

Wilson.Wang Why are you teasing a Test Version if you're not going to release it?

Comment

Originally posted by Marty92 View Post
              Wilson.Wang Why are you teasing a Test Version if you're not going to release it?
              Wilson is probably sound asleep right now. It is 1:30AM where he is. Like everything else, he will get it to you when he gets it to you. I was supposed to receive it before anyone else to test it, and I'm still waiting. I'm not concerned, especially if the only fix is for the Hulu location bug because I don't have Hulu Live TV+. They probably found a bug at the last minute and are trying to fix it. Do you really want a bug filled test version? They have a reputation for sending out buggy versions in the past because they haven't tested them thoroughly themselves. Maybe they are attempting to change their previous bad habits.
              Quite frankly, it annoys the hell out of me that they aren't devoting all their time and energy on just the DRM problem. Hopefully that is what is delaying the test version.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Wilson is probably sound asleep right now. It is 1:30AM where he is. Like everything else, he will get it to you when he gets it to you. I was supposed to receive it before anyone else to test it, and I'm still waiting. I'm not concerned, especially if the only fix is for the Hulu location bug because I don't have Hulu Live TV+. They probably found a bug at the last minute and are trying to fix it. Do you really want a bug filled test version? They have a reputation for sending out buggy versions in the past because they haven't tested them thoroughly themselves. Maybe they are attempting to change their previous bad habits.
                Quite frankly, it annoys the hell out of me that they aren't devoting all their time and energy on just the DRM problem. Hopefully that is what is delaying the test version.
                The DRM problem with new videos from Amazon is supposed to be fixed this week.

See here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...he-week​

Comment

Just have patience mate. new version will be released when the fix is implemented. Tomorrow is Thursday. may be we can expect new version tomorrow. but who knows

Comment

Jack and I have been personally told that on Zoom three times since Jan, 25th. I'll believe it when it happens.

Comment

Please wait for the new version today, thanks!

Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Wilson
                        As I wrote you in Zoom, I can't see them being very happy about going back to re-encoding to get 1080p on Amazon. Please don't do it.

Comment

As I wrote you in Zoom, I can't see them being very happy about going back to re-encoding to get 1080p on Amazon. Please don't do it.
                          Thanks for telling them we do NOT want re-encoding videos back, it is a DOWNGRADE. People on other forums are starting to lose faith in Streamfab and switching to the competitor because they fixed Amazon DL last month. SMH

Comment

Wilson
                            Please do NOT bring back re-encoding videos, streamfab users on other forums expressed how much they did NOT like that. They are considering switching to your competitor because they fixed their Amazon module weeks ago...

Comment

So if they go back to recoding at Amazon... Then they won't crack DRM any time soon. Then they are desperate. Very desperate...

Comment

They did it again.... 6161 you remain a faithful servant to me!

Comment

Working...
                                X