Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New! StreamFab 6.1.6.7 is released (February 29, 2024)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab General Query New! StreamFab 6.1.6.7 is released (February 29, 2024)

StreamFab 6.1.6.7 Changelog
    New: Add support to download Dialogue Boost Audio from Amazon Prime Video.
    Fix: A failure problem that download videos from certain Canal+ videos.
    Fix: A failure problem that download videos from certain Roku Channel videos.
    Fix: A failure problem that download videos from certain OnlyFans videos.​

Can someone tell me why this version was even released?

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

To send spam emails to say they have fixed something

Comment

Hm...The electricity for the download is not worth it!

Comment

And the DRM problems at Amazon and Netflix have still not been resolved...

Why is it taking so much longer this time than last Year ?

Comment

Originally posted by Marty92 View Post
          And the DRM problems at Amazon and Netflix have still not been resolved...

Why is it taking so much longer this time than last Year ?
          Maybe the ChromeCDM seller is asking for more money..

Comment

As of I read from Forums, 1)L3 is stored in the less secure location and so it pretty simple to extract using the dumper script 2)L1 is in the hardware

There are other ways to get 1080p and such, if i'm not mistaken other paid software use L1 playready API

Comment

Originally posted by weavermovies View Post

Can someone tell me why this version was even released?
              To totally annoy me and Jack?

Comment

I asked one of the competitor if their Amazon downloader works before I make purchase and they told me if my computer supports HDCP then their Amazon module will work normally. So I guess it was a fix with limitation? At least for this particular downloader.

Comment

Originally posted by theresay View Post
                  I asked one of the competitor if their Amazon downloader works before I make purchase and they told me if my computer supports HDCP then their Amazon module will work normally. So I guess it was a fix with limitation? At least for this particular downloader.
                  haha, if you ask fab whether the Amazon module works, they also say yes... So I wouldn't rely on that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post

haha, if you ask fab whether the Amazon module works, they also say yes... So I wouldn't rely on that statement.
                    What competition said that? The competition I see has Amazon back to 1080p on everything new and old, the one I am referring to doesn't have modules, it is all included. There is no limitation on the competitors Amazon or any of its other providers except Netflix. Amazon is full 1080p. That is not the case here, Fab is still struggling.Do you even know what HDCP is?
                    High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) is a coding scheme that prevents digital audio and video content from being copied during streaming.
                    Of course all computers and monitors nowadays support HDCP. ​
                    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Which competitor is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                        Of course all computers and monitors nowadays support HDCP.
                        HDCP has many different versions

wiki HDCP #Versions

Comment

Please disregard the above post, somehow it double posted.

If I'm allowed to mention it, it's Cleverget

Yes, I know what HDPC is, that's why I haven't made the purchase, cause I'm wasn't quite how that works...

Comment

Originally posted by theresay
                            Is that the competitor that we always refer to> If so either you guys are in Dreamland or link to that post.
                            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by theresay View Post
                              Are they really a downloader or are they a "screen recorder"? I mean wouldn't HDCP only matter for playback?

EDIT: You mention Cleverget... looking at their online user manual, their example of "downloading" from Prime, sure looks like recording... Step 4 Check Download progress... the screen grab shows 56:55 at 7% for a 3gig file? If it isn't recording, its way slow internet speed they have when taking that screen shot.
                              Last edited by KidJoe; 02-29-2024, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X