Can't get videos to finish analyzing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock Can't get videos to finish analyzing

Earlier today I have a number of videos in "My Stuff" and I was able to get about half of them. Then for some reason I started getting this issue that they wouldn't get past the Analyzing stage. Now I can't get any of the following movies. Superbad, Skin a History of Nudity in the Movies, G.I. Jane and the show Resident Alien. When going back to the home screen it is showing the cat background saying it can't be viewed in the Streamfab browser. I cleared the log file then reopened Streamfab and tried two movies to show in this log.

Attached Files

Originally posted by Occidio View Post
    Earlier today I have a number of videos in "My Stuff" and I was able to get about half of them. Then for some reason I started getting this issue that they wouldn't get past the Analyzing stage. Now I can't get any of the following movies. Superbad, Skin a History of Nudity in the Movies, G.I. Jane and the show Resident Alien. When going back to the home screen it is showing the cat background saying it can't be viewed in the Streamfab browser. I cleared the log file then reopened Streamfab and tried two movies to show in this log.
    try clearing your streamfab cache & cookies & site data
    see if that works.

Comment

Superbad and G.I. Jane are out because they premiered on Peacock on March 1st. Any Resident Alien show from Feb. 22nd on will not be downloadable. Skin is a weird one. I can not find anywhere on Peacock where it premiered recently. I downloaded it, I believe from Peacock, a long time ago. The display for it now looks totally different. I think it is probably a popular movie, and they've kept it on, but maybe they added the latest DRM to it. That's the only thing that could explain why it is not able to be downloaded. So, unfortunately you'll have to wait for the DRM fix for all of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
        Superbad and G.I. Jane are out because they premiered on Peacock on March 1st. Any Resident Alien show from Feb. 22nd on will not be downloadable. Skin is a weird one. I can not find anywhere on Peacock where it premiered recently. I downloaded it, I believe from Peacock, a long time ago. The display for it now looks totally different. I think it is probably a popular movie, and they've kept it on, but maybe they added the latest DRM to it. That's the only thing that could explain why it is not able to be downloaded. So, unfortunately you'll have to wait for the DRM fix for all of those.
        Ok, I was wondering if that was what was happening. They are on the new list. Guess I just added these in the order of oldest to newest when I was adding them to my list. I will just keep them in my stuff until later then.

Comment

Working...
        X