This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock Can't download from Peacock using StreamFab 6.1.6.7

I noticed today that I can no longer download from Peacock with v6.1.6.7. The process appears to try several times but is never successful. If I click on the Home Tab, I can see an error screen that basically says something went wrong. See below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	785
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	438584
  • Answer selected by Cats4U at 03-03-2024, 10:32 PM.

Originally posted by rknabe View Post
    Additional information... It's possible the problem is related to specific videos. I had the problem with the movie Arrival and a few others. After removing those from the queue, I was able to download the movie Genie.
    please see the red banner at the top of the forum - Regarding Peacock , the content that cannot be downloaded is anything posted after February 22nd 2024. Anything Prior can still be downloaded as usual.

Comment

Additional information... It's possible the problem is related to specific videos. I had the problem with the movie Arrival and a few others. After removing those from the queue, I was able to download the movie Genie.

Comment

Originally posted by rknabe View Post
        please see the red banner at the top of the forum - Regarding Peacock , the content that cannot be downloaded is anything posted after February 22nd 2024. Anything Prior can still be downloaded as usual.

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't have a red banner at the top of the forum.

Comment

I was able to refresh my Edge browser and see the red banner. Thank you for the info. Is this expected behavior from now on, or are they working on a resolution?

Comment

the staff is working as fast as they can on these streaming providers
              so please have some patience.

Comment

Working...
              X