No announcement yet.

Redtube does not work any longer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM M3U8 Redtube does not work any longer...

The URL tried is https://www.redtube.com/43232171

Logs included

redtube.com is listed on the app as supported

Attached Files

Not exactly my cup of tea, but I was able to download it. Your log showed that it never attempted to download the video. What sometimes happens, it will try to download audio rather than video. When that happens, it will offer up audio bitrates. Click on Cancel. The next step is to get the popup showing video. Sometime, clicking on Download Now will bring it up. Sometime, clicking on the blue M3U8 will do it. Sometimes, backspace. Try until something works. Then download as you normally would.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
      Not exactly my cup of tea, but I was able to download it. Your log showed that it never attempted to download the video. What sometimes happens, it will try to download audio rather than video. When that happens, it will offer up audio bitrates. Click on Cancel. The next step is to get the popup showing video. Sometime, clicking on Download Now will bring it up. Sometime, clicking on the blue M3U8 will do it. Sometimes, backspace. Try until something works. Then download as you normally would.
      I didn't try it in the app, as the app shows all kinds of ads when going to the site. I used the option that is included in the StreamFab app to monitor the clipboard. I made sure to choose Video in the options. Needless to say, I have the yt-dlp app installed as well, and it can no longer download from Redtube.

Comment

Try it with the app. It works. Just enter the URL on the address bar of SF. You don't need yt-dlp installed. StreamFab has its own custom version that it uses. If it comes up for audio, do what I wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
          Try it with the app. It works. Just enter the URL on the address bar of SF. You don't need yt-dlp installed. StreamFab has its own custom version that it uses. If it comes up for audio, do what I wrote.
          Thanks. I tried it with the app and the ad had to play before the popup would show a video selection. A lot of wasted time with ads to get a video, so I will have to find another solution. It was much better when using the integrated clipboard monitor worked. I didn't have to suffer through ads.

Thank you again, Cats4U

Comment

Working...
          X