v6.1.6.8 Skyshowtime not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows v6.1.6.8 Skyshowtime not working

nothing is working (dwonload) on skyshowtime even before the 25th.

Specific filenames and StreamFab.log (showing only those download attempts), please.

Comment

For me Analyzing never end - and 1st provider where i see kitty
      SF version irrelevant

Comment

Parse MPD get Period node fail.
        and "[Info]: waiting..." umpteen times

wait what can be found in qef.log
        Code:
        INFO:CONSOLE(1)] "EmeEncryptionSchemePolyfill: Waiting to detect encryptionScheme support."
        INFO:CONSOLE(1)] "McEncryptionSchemePolyfill: Waiting to detect encryptionScheme support."
        INFO:CONSOLE(1)] "[UiUnhandledError]: Script error. undefined Error: Script error.", source: https://www.skyshowtime.com/webwatch/release/prod/5.3.23-gsp/chunk.worker.core.30373611a13574019bb8.js
        Attached Files

Comment

SkyShowtime stopped working right after this update was released. StreamFab 6.1.6.6 is released (February 22, 2024)

Comment

Originally posted by prison222 View Post
            SkyShowtime stopped working right after this update was released. StreamFab 6.1.6.6 is released (February 22, 2024)
            Although I don't subscribe to SkyShowtime, according to Wikipedia,
            SkyShowtime is a joint-venture between Paramount Global's Showtime Networks and Comcast's Sky Group which combines programming from the corporations' Paramount+ and Peacock services.
            I'm not at all surprised that SkyShowtime made the DRM change on the same exact date as Peacock.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
              Although I don't subscribe to SkyShowtime, according to Wikipedia, I'm not at all surprised that SkyShowtime made the DRM change on the same exact date as Peacock.
              In qef.log I can found:

skyshowtime.com/webwatch/release/prod/5.3.23-gsp/peacock_web/webwatch/release/prod/ ..​

Comment

with 6.1.6.9 noting changed. Still not working.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt2016 View Post
                  with 6.1.6.9 noting changed. Still not working.
                  If the provider is not listed in the changelog, then nothing has changed.

This probably won't happen until the DRM problem is solved.

That's why I'm going to cancel my subscription for now (despite the 50% discount).​

Comment

Working...
                  X