This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock Not able to download the Nanny

Not able to download The Nanny on Peacock.
    Attached Files
  • Answer selected by Cats4U at 03-30-2024, 10:26 AM.

The date on this Peacock blog post may be a clue.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	The Nanny on Peacock.jpg
Views:	468
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	439710

Comment

Here are the logs
      Attached Files

Comment

The date on this Peacock blog post may be a clue.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	The Nanny on Peacock.jpg
Views:	468
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	439710

Comment

All new releases on Peacock: March 2024 Schedule
          Mar 18: The Nanny, Seasons 1-6

Regarding Peacock , the content that cannot be downloaded is anything posted after February 22nd 2024. Anything Prior can still be downloaded as usual.​

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
            All new releases on Peacock: March 2024 Schedule
            Mar 18: The Nanny, Seasons 1-6

Regarding Peacock , the content that cannot be downloaded is anything posted after February 22nd 2024. Anything Prior can still be downloaded as usual.​
            Every module that I bought doesn't work correctly, it is sad, the other guys work perfectly, at least they did when my trial finished and that was less than a week ago. So it can be done. I don't think Fab cares anymore.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Cats...if thats the case need to contact someone for a refund for a service i only used for 2 months..been waiting patiently but looks like this is getting nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by dpittro View Post
                Cats...if thats the case need to contact someone for a refund for a service i only used for 2 months..been waiting patiently but looks like this is getting nowhere
                If you bought this product only two months ago but StreamFab's refund window has closed, then contact your credit card immediately and tell them you want to dispute the purchase. Most banks have a 90-day dispute window for their customers because of situations just like this. And even if 90 days have passed, don't despair - contact them anyway and follow the steps below. I got my credit card to refund a software purchase a full year after I bought it because I made a good case that they deliberately hadn't maintained the product's functionality. Be polite but persistent, and tell them you expect them to support you, their customer.

Tell them 1) the seller has not maintained the product, 2) they're now only providing an alternative and unsatisfactory version the software you purchased, 3) it no longer functions as expected/as was advertised when you purchased it, and 4) you would never have bought this software in the first place if this current version of it had been the trial version.

You will have no problem obtaining a full refund and you can walk away - your bank will make SF refund them. You can always buy it again in future if SF ever gets its act together, but you shouldn't hold your breath patiently and let your only remedy slip away. ACT NOW - and good luck!

FYI - If you used a debit card you might have to argue harder for a refund, which is why you should never use a debit card for online purchases like this. With a credit card, the card issuer must fight to get its money back. With a debit card, you're going to have to fight to get your money back. ​

Comment

Working...
                X