This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulu Titles with mixed SD and HD quality

Hulu's 'Detective Conan' includes SD quality videos (older episodes) and HD quality videos (newer episodes). I can only download in SD quality.
    Is there a way to download new episodes in HD quality?

Example: https://www.hulu.jp/watch/100175754

Thanks to the staff for their tremendous efforts!​

Click image for larger version

Name:	hulu.png
Views:	634
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	440056
  • Answer selected by Cats4U at 03-30-2024, 10:29 AM.

That's because streamfab uses the same setting it grabs for all downloads, so if the episode it grab has only SD it will only download SD for all subsequential episodes. First watch an episode that has HD for a few seconds in normal browser, then close the browser and open Streamfab, search the show manually and click on it, Streamfab should grab the one you last watched for analyze and will have HD in the options
    Last edited by theresay; 03-29-2024, 03:24 PM.

Comment

That's because streamfab uses the same setting it grabs for all downloads, so if the episode it grab has only SD it will only download SD for all subsequential episodes. First watch an episode that has HD for a few seconds in normal browser, then close the browser and open Streamfab, search the show manually and click on it, Streamfab should grab the one you last watched for analyze and will have HD in the options
      Last edited by theresay; 03-29-2024, 03:24 PM.

Comment

I posted several places how to force it to analyze the individual episode.
        The easiest way for me is my other way i posted elsewhere, but for method two, the easiest way to explain is to make sure the Hulu module is open in SF, then in a web browser play the episode you want, then copy the URL from the web browser. SF will analyze the episode.

Comment

Thank you for your reply, theresay.
          When I checked on a larger screen, it appeared that the latest episode was also in 854x480 quality.
          The next time I have a similar problem, I will try the method you suggested.

Comment

MrGrackle, thank you for your reply. I will refer to it.

Comment

Working...
            X