Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazon back to: Failure accessing video information, please check ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Amazon back to: Failure accessing video information, please check ...

Back to square 1 again?
    Spaceballs I could download the day before yesterday (with re-encoding), Oliver Twist (1982) I still was able to download this morning in H265, Olivet Twist (2005) still working. Kind a puzzled because 2 out of 3 fails were downloadable... Using V6.1.7.0. I also tried with the previous test version with the same results.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1612
Size:	141.6 KB
ID:	440167
  • Answer selected by Cats4U at 04-02-2024, 09:54 PM.

I checked now all three fails from yesterday, and they can all be downloaded - Spaceballs and Road House with re-encoding, Oliver Twist in H265 straight download
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	31.6 KB ID:	440217
    It must have been a temporary problem, or Amazon tried something ...
    Guess this thread can be closed​

Comment

I have the same problem. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 6.1.7.0 and still have the problem. I attempted to upload my log file, but it "timed out". There are some significant problems going on right now with everything...

Comment

I have the same problem. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 6.1.7.0 and still have the problem. I attempted to upload my log file, but it "timed out". There are some significant problems going on right now with everything...
        Weird, when I attempted to post this, the system asked for my password. and then I could upload the streamfab log.
        StreamFab.log

Comment

I got this too, I thought it was able to do a "Web Rip" by capturing frames and re-encoding?

Comment

Agree. It’s gone again!

Comment

Same issue for me.

StreamFab.log
              2024:04:01-22:39:37 0x00004564 [Info]: key: "Amazon"
              2024:04:01-22:39:37 0x00005ba0 [Log]: DRMLocalServer: receive all msg elk:{"failure_reason":"307","pid_web":"907","reg_s tatus":"reg_enable","result":"failed","title":""," type":"download","url":"","website":"Amazon"}

Comment

Just checked and unable to download anything from amazon Pure Flix, and Up Faith & family anymore, was able to access over weekend.

I also checked and able to get older that from amazon but new this don't work.

Comment

Same for me! The SF product is increasingly becoming a game of chance.

Comment

I can confirm this too.

I get the same error message for all newer Amazon videos that I was previously able to download in 540p or with re-encode.

Only older Amazon videos can still be downloaded sucessfully.

Comment

...and nobody cares...!

Comment

Its not consistent. on the OP's screen shot Road House is listed with the error message.

I'm in US, 6.1.7.0, and downloaded Road House just fine (re-encoding) right now.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
                          Its not consistent. on the OP's screen shot Road House is listed with the error message.

I'm in US, 6.1.7.0, and downloaded Road House just fine (re-encoding) right now.
                          What are your pre-selections in regard to codec, resolution and bitrate?

Comment

Very strange.... trying it just now again with Road House. It is downloading which is more than yesterday ...
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	32.2 KB ID:	440214
                            ... and now even re-encoding​

Comment

I checked now all three fails from yesterday, and they can all be downloaded - Spaceballs and Road House with re-encoding, Oliver Twist in H265 straight download
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	31.6 KB ID:	440217
                              It must have been a temporary problem, or Amazon tried something ...
                              Guess this thread can be closed​

Comment

I said I wasn't going to post here anymore but now that the forum is back to normal, I guess I may continue. I had the same issue but they did download albeit, re-encoded but I guess a movie is a movie.
                                Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
                                X