Prime back to single season access again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Prime back to single season access again

Mentioned in a previous thread, SF on Prime is back to accessing single seasons of TV shows again.
    I personally prefer this method as it is quicker to "analyze" the season and is less likely to cause issues such as when Season 1 is SD and a later Season is HD, where it seems to think every season is SD.

Remember the simple workaround: In a browser or Roku like box, add the season you want to access to My Stuff. When you visit Prime in SF, you probably have to click the My Stuff link in the browser to see the season you bookmarked.

I think the last time this happened, it broke the competitor program because they do not use a chromium browser interface.
    Last edited by MrGrackle; 04-06-2024, 09:39 PM.

Cant you just put all the seasons in the queue?
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
      Cant you just put all the seasons in the queue?
      Yes, but you would still have to click on the season you want to download to get it to analyze said season.

Comment

I have no idea what you are talking about, items in the queue will download one after another without any intervention from the user. If you have 10 seasons in the queue it should download without any other action.

Comment

He's talking about the popup that appears when you select an episode on the Home tab. MrGrackle is correct. With Amazon, the popup used to include all seasons not just the season of the episode you clicked on. It changed to including only a single season, then it changed back, and now it has changed again to single season mode.

Comment

Just another thing that doesnt work correctly.

Comment

Working...
            X