Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Link to version that supports Roku downloads from paid channels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roku Link to version that supports Roku downloads from paid channels?

While I can download free content from Roku, I can't get past the verify you are human prompt when needing to log into Roku within Stream Fab. I have tried 6.1.6.7 and 6.1.7.0 . Which versions of SF do I need to get past this Roku issue? I also tried to copy and paste the URL but it didn't work either. Thanks, for any help you can provide. Also, if possible, a link to the installer for the version that works.

Nearest I can tell I need version 6.1.6.9. Does anyone have a link to download that version?
    Last edited by smithbrad; 04-08-2024, 07:41 PM. Reason: Updated

Originally posted by smithbrad View Post
    While I can download free content from Roku, I can't get past the verify you are human prompt when needing to log into Roku within Stream Fab. I have tried 6.1.6.7 and 6.1.7.0 . Which versions of SF do I need to get past this Roku issue? I also tried to copy and paste the URL but it didn't work either. Thanks, for any help you can provide. Also, if possible, a link to the installer for the version that works.

Nearest I can tell I need version 6.1.6.9. Does anyone have a link to download that version?
    you have to go into the member center to download older versions of streamfab.

Comment

There might be a $9.99 fee if you opted out of it when registering.

Click image for larger version

Name:	paid_older_versions.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	440502
      An intentional omission is still a lie.

Win8=WTF? Win8.1=Not helping. Win10=Pastel Pansy City. Win11=Did I buy a Macintrash? Win12=MacinRehashed

Comment

Originally posted by NewMelle View Post
        Yes, I found it. Thanks. Unfortunately, it didn't work for a paid channel.

Comment

Originally posted by NewMelle View Post
          If anyone needs, I have a copy of all offline installers from streamfab_x64_6138.exe to streamfab_x64_6171_beta_171d6258.exe that are on my OneDrive. Let me know and I will share the link. I don't believe you should have to pay to downgrade due to poor coding from developers.

Comment

Working...
          X