This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO Max Can't dl series but movies works

Has anyone this weird problem with HBO Max? So I can dl the movies, but not series. Says log into my account and I am logged in...
  • Answer selected by jpp72 at 04-11-2024, 08:00 PM.

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
    Its always a good idea to share your StreamFab log when you post about a problem. If the developers see the thread, and want to look into the issue, they will need the log.

You are saying HBOMax, so it would help to identify where you are located because in the USA and a few other countries, HBOMax no longer exists, its been renamed and redone as MAX. So HBOMax and Max are two different downloaders. IF HBOMax has been converted to Max where the developers are, they might not be able to fix HBOMax.

In the mean time, try logging out of HBOMax in streamfab. Exit StreamFab, delete your temp and log folders, and their content, start streamfab, sign into HBOMax, and try again.

If it still fails, post your log, and a series you tried and got the error with.

I cleaned my temp and logged out and back in. Now it seems to work. Thanks mate.

Comment

Its always a good idea to share your StreamFab log when you post about a problem. If the developers see the thread, and want to look into the issue, they will need the log.

You are saying HBOMax, so it would help to identify where you are located because in the USA and a few other countries, HBOMax no longer exists, its been renamed and redone as MAX. So HBOMax and Max are two different downloaders. IF HBOMax has been converted to Max where the developers are, they might not be able to fix HBOMax.

In the mean time, try logging out of HBOMax in streamfab. Exit StreamFab, delete your temp and log folders, and their content, start streamfab, sign into HBOMax, and try again.

If it still fails, post your log, and a series you tried and got the error with.

Comment

Originally posted by spolli View Post
        Has anyone this weird problem with HBO Max? So I can dl the movies, but not series. Says log into my account and I am logged in...
        I have no problems with hbomax personally, both series and movies whether new or old download fine, try clear TEMP folder.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post

I cleaned my temp and logged out and back in. Now it seems to work. Thanks mate.

Comment

Working...
          X