lesser works...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

He was one the who originally started this company in 2003. Left in 2019, new management.
    Did he sell the streamfab? Has the boss changed?

Comment

Originally posted by hizbf View Post

Can only Fengtao solve the DRM problem in the entire company? Isn't there anyone else?
      He couldn't do it now either. But he would have had a bit more to say to the customers than just plain silence.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

He couldn't do it now either. But he would have had a bit more to say to the customers than just plain silence.
        Fengtao Software Inc Is that this one?

Comment

Thanks Chameleon, many props to you and I will leave it at that........

Comment

That streamfab is ruined, no one can solve it anymore

I don't know what Fengtao is doing now after all these years? Is he still developing software?

Comment

Originally posted by DeaconGER View Post
              6169: works with 1st try. log attached from single download at the moment. Can do more, if needed
              Are you saying downloading newer content works with version 6169?

Comment

Originally posted by DeaconGER View Post
                someone can say something for 6175 right now? should i update or do i have to revert the decision afterwards?

Just tested it: Paid for it, but did not work in any way. since almost 3 months no working drm mpd downloader, because it is not recognizing and analysing streams.
                So i revert, as usual, back to at least 6169, maybe one earlier and wait until next year... promised 48hours support has not loaded logs or responsed to this thread. Thats a fact. I'm sorry going back to old versions which ironically works better than optimized new ones.
                The problem is just two things:
                a handful of hours to record (for repetitive tv-shows just in a week out of stock (empty))
                and an expiration date for the records (for me 60 days)
                which makes this very urgent to have a working 6175 as 6169 do, so my question, what was working in 6169 what in 6175 dont? Logs say "i do not analyze your streams, even if they're obvious right before the eye"
                Sorry, but i am waiting for a simple switch (i guess its simple) which makes analyzing mpd's working again.
                I just tried 6176 and the result is the same, it doesn't work!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyrie415 View Post

Are you saying downloading newer content works with version 6169?
                  Yes, indeed!

Comment

Working...
                  X