Streamfab 6.1.7.3 Criterion channel down again after 6.1.6.9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM MPD Streamfab 6.1.7.3 Criterion channel down again after 6.1.6.9

Criterion channel video download does not work for any videos following 6.1.7.0 update.

Videos after DRM update also still do not work with working versions such as 6.1.6.9
    Attached Files

Originally posted by lindgren20 View Post
    Criterion channel video download does not work for any videos following 6.1.7.0 update.

Videos after DRM update also still do not work with working versions such as 6.1.6.9
    Are you saying that Criterion worked in 6.1.6.9?..... and if so..... is that 6.1.6.9?..... or 6.1.6.9 Test Version?.....

Thanks.

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

Comment

Just a note, Criterion is using a front end for content hosted on Vimeo. There are some other sites that use it, such as The Gizmoplex (MST3K), Arrow Films, and Troma Films, to name a few. It was a while back that I remember using StreamFab on Criterion... it was able to download, but only up to 720p.

Comment

Originally posted by AllNight View Post
        Just a note, Criterion is using a front end for content hosted on Vimeo. There are some other sites that use it, such as The Gizmoplex (MST3K), Arrow Films, and Troma Films, to name a few. It was a while back that I remember using StreamFab on Criterion... it was able to download, but only up to 720p.
        do the movies play ok in your regular browser ??
        try copying the URL from your regular browser and paste it into streamfabs browser and see if the movie
        will download.

Comment

Originally posted by lindgren20 View Post

I have also encountered the same problem as you and have provided feedback many times, but the official has not solved the problem yet

Comment

Working...
          X