can't sign in to Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows can't sign in to Netflix

I upgraded to version 6.1.7.3 and now unable to sign on to Netflix, will post screen shot. I even uninstalled SteamFab and reinstalled it. StreamFab.log

Click image for larger version

Name:	Netflix Screenshot 2024-04-14 115338.png
Views:	822
Size:	152.1 KB
ID:	440744here is screenshot

Comment

Also yes I'm able to sign on to Netflix on my browser.

Comment

Same problem...

Comment

I upgraded to version 6.1.7.3 and now unable to sign on to Netflix, will not accept my email address, then when I click on the Sign In in the upper right hand corner it seems to accept my email address but then keeps saying my password in wrong which is incorrect, but when I put in my phone number instead of my email it logged me in then logged me out. I tried it a second time and it let me in. I posted screen shots.
          I can login to Netflix using MS Edge, Chrome, and Firefox without an issue.
          Attached Files

Comment

This is not due to 6.1.7.3. I previously had 6.1.7.0 and it suddenly stopped working from one day to the next. Netflix continues to work outside of StreamFab.
            Last edited by peter777; 04-14-2024, 07:41 PM.

Comment

I upgraded to version 6.1.7.3
              Why?

Did you receive a 702 error in a previous version? Otherwise, there was no reason to install 6.1.7.3.
              Did you delete all your existing content from your task queue as the changelog told you to do? Probably not, because hardly anyone reads anything around here. They get on the forum and write a complaint, come back a day later to see if anyone replied to their complaint, and then they disappear for a while until they show up again to make another complaint. It's not unusual for this forum having 3 or 4 threads, all on the same subject, because no one is reading anyone else's thread.

And God forbid anyone reads the big banner at the top of the forum that tells everyone that things are not going to be fixed until the DRM problem is fixed. Forget about any updates other than 6.1.6.1 or 6.1.6.7. All the other updates are there just so that you will forget that the Developer doesn't know a thing about how to fix a DRM key problem. You're falling for the old sleight of hand trick.

Lemmings.

Comment

Hey, come on! This is about the fact that we've all paid a lot of money for this junk software, but for months we've had to deal with things we don't have to do. Deleting Ques or resetting or...I don't know what. None of this is my business! I want software that works and if my program offers me the new version to download, then of course I'll download it. That's it! P.S: I have sent a request to support about the netflix login problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Why?

Did you receive a 702 error in a previous version? Otherwise, there was no reason to install 6.1.7.3.
                  Did you delete all your existing content from your task queue as the changelog told you to do? Probably not, because hardly anyone reads anything around here. They get on the forum and write a complaint, come back a day later to see if anyone replied to their complaint, and then they disappear for a while until they show up again to make another complaint. It's not unusual for this forum having 3 or 4 threads, all on the same subject, because no one is reading anyone else's thread.

And God forbid anyone reads the big banner at the top of the forum that tells everyone that things are not going to be fixed until the DRM problem is fixed. Forget about any updates other than 6.1.6.1 or 6.1.6.7. All the other updates are there just so that you will forget that the Developer doesn't know a thing about how to fix a DRM key problem. You're falling for the old sleight of hand trick.

Lemmings.
                  I went back to v6.1.7.0 and Netflix still refuses to sign on! The big banner says nothing about a sign on problem either!

Comment

Yesterday i wrote to support...but nothing yet...!

Comment

This is annoying and time consuming but I am now able to login to Netflix. I started by uninstalling all of streamFab, including files and folders. I rebooted my laptop and searched for anything StreamFab. I did not go into the registry. I reinstalled 6.7.1.3 with the offline installer. I tried to open it again with no luck. I went into my Netflix app and signed out. I rebooted my laptop again, and I tried to open it again. I new if would fail because I had not signed back in to my Netflix app. I left the StreamFab app opened with the yellow box saying password not correct for my email, then signed into my Netflix app and left it open. The last step was to try again, which I did and IT WORKED. As long as I kept StreamFab open it was business as usual. I finished downloading all of the episodes of "The Night Agent" which was released in 2023. There have been no movies from Netflix this year that I am interested in, so I do not no if this effects any DRM issues. Once I closed StreamFab I had to do the same steps all over again.

I hope it works for you until Netflix decides to fix it.

And if anyone knows how to fix the forced narrative subtitles on the movies "Hidden Strike" and "Skyscraper" when downloaded. I have reported this to StreamFab since last year with no results.

Good Luck!!

Comment

Hi. Thanks...just a couple questions...when you say "I tried to open it again with no luck." do you mean you tried to log into netflix thru streamfab but no luck? ... and then your next step says "I went into my Netflix app and signed out." what do you mean by "Netflix app" and how did you sign out of Netflix when you were unable to sign in?.. or is "netflix app" something other than streamfab, like maybe an app on a smartphone. I don't have a smartphone.

Comment

Sorry I didn't express what I wanted to say very clearly. After doing the 6.1.7.3 update from StreamFab I could not Login to Netflix from the StreamFab module. I then uninstalled that version and reinstall the offline version 6.1.7.3. I still couldn't open Netflix from the StreamFab module. That is when I took the other steps. Instead of saying Netflix app I should have said Netflix website. I hope this clarifies it a little better.

Comment

I am having the same login problem. Trying to use my email gives me an error message as if the password is incorrect. Logging in with my phone number takes me a little further to a StreamFab error popup that says something like "Failure Analyzing video please relog in". It looks like two of those popups are on top of each other and below that the log jn was successful because it showed the screen that asks which profile to use. But clicking any button on the popup brings you back to the initial sign in screen. I'm attaching my streamfab log in case it helps.

Attached Files

Comment

Hi. Thanks. Didn't seem to work for me. After cleaning out streamfab folders, uninstalling streamfab and installing the 6.7.1.3 offline installer then rebooting, i opened streamfab, got the yellow box saying my password was incorrect, and with that yellow box open I logged into netflix on that same computer with chrome, then while i was logged into netflix with the chrome browser I again tried logging into netflix... it didn't work so i signed out of netflix with chrome and logged in with edge...i kept trying a few things and eventually somehow i was able to log into netflix with streamfab so i could browse the videos but when i clicked on a video, the video didn't download...it just played in streamfab with a small pop up box that says "analyzing video URL" with one button that says "cancel", so the only option left for me was to cancel the analyzing process. Then after awhile I clicked on "my list" in netflix and was able to download a video from that section but it wasn't the one I wanted, I just wanted to see if I could download anything...now maybe if I keep trying stuff I might find a way to get the video I would like to download in the "my list" section.

Comment

Working...
                              X