X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab General Query Streamfab

Off topic way of speaking
    Good evening everyone
    Just to say stop complaining, it's not by putting pressure that it will resolve itself faster,
    it's the opposite that you will do. Patience is one of the best solutions.
    On this good luck to the team

The world has been waiting for your contribution!

Comment

you are right Blizzard, and I agree, still, it would be nice to get every now and again a bit of feedback in regard of the progress the team is making in regard to this "cat and mouse" game with the new DRM and CDM ...

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard View Post
        Good evening everyone
        Just to say stop complaining, it's not by putting pressure that it will resolve itself faster,
        Oh My...are you serious with that script! People need to go hard on their downloads that they want now. This will come to a dead stop soon. Re-encoding or not, this wasn't supposed to be able to save to your Plex or Server for good for watching, it was supposed to catch TV series or movies that you couldn't catch watching and then it disappears from your streaming service. It still does that.......just not the way you want it too now. .... Agree everybody paid good money and complaining about it is rightfully so but they know what you are doing to keep movies and TV Series other than to catch up on missed movies or episodes.

It' is a cat and mouse game, but it's basically a team here of band-aid software developers to reengineer a software that they didn't write.

Comment

Good evening everyone
          The official has been responding in a robot like manner without solving the problem,Only when there is pressure can there be motivation

Comment

Good evening everyone
            Is this the owner of Streamfab talking ?? That sounds so blatantly setup.

Comment

Above all, the StreamFab product has become worse rather than better in recent weeks. See the new problem with the netflix login! As a result, you can no longer download anything from netflix and customers are increasingly migrating to alternatives. Patience is good, but we're talking about the end of January to now = a whole quarter of worries!

Comment

Originally posted by peter777 View Post
                Above all, the StreamFab product has become worse rather than better in recent weeks. See the new problem with the netflix login! As a result, you can no longer download anything from netflix and customers are increasingly migrating to alternatives. Patience is good, but we're talking about the end of January to now = a whole quarter of worries!
                Now streamfab is constantly updating and deteriorating

Comment

Good evening everyone
                  In my work experience in this field, the loudest and biggest unresolved complaints from the most relevant customers force management to take drastic measures, i.e. fix the broken within a deadline, to avoid a downward spiral.

Comment

Good evening everyone
                    I'll be your huckleberry! You may be perfectly happy with a lead balloon, mine popped some time back. The only thing kissing rear gets you is a bad reputation among those who are not afraid to speak their mind, especially when it comes to something they paid well for in advance. My reasons for bitching are twofold. First so the developers know exactly how I feel and second in the hopes new customers will do their due diligence and research before they pay good money for what has become a bad joke. As giQz said, bad reviews and loss of revenue gets much more done than molly-coddling ever could. The more noise a situation makes the more attention it gets. If that front wheel bearing starts howling you can bet your sweet ass you'll be replacing it pronto.

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post
                    It' is a cat and mouse game, but it's basically a team here of band-aid software developers to reengineer a software that they didn't write.
                    It would seem they are not looking at the correct examples. The last month I've been getting 1080p without a single issue, and no, not via SF. I strongly suspect the original developer has moved on, the original brains behind the project. That's the only explanation that makes sense to me as updates in the past were prompt and actually worked without breaking other modules or getting worse with each new release. SF was the best out there. "Was" being the operative word here.
                    An intentional omission is still a lie.

Win8=WTF? Win8.1=Not helping. Win10=Pastel Pansy City. Win11=Did I buy a Macintrash? Win12=MacinRehashed

Comment

Working...
                    X