No announcement yet.

That's a bold statement...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab General Query That's a bold statement...

StreamFab website, 2024-04-18: https://dvdfab.at/downloader.htm?tra...page,headmenu2

"
    StreamFab All-In-One (Lifetime)​:
    Advanced technology
    The only one in the industry that currently supports downloading the latest content.
    The first to update all download features after Widevine DRM update.
    The best that supports high quality 1080p/Atmos downloads with 99% success rate and fastest speed.​
    ​"

Great job getting new customers to buy with the promises above​

Originally posted by StPeterOrding2015 View Post
    StreamFab website, 2024-04-18: https://dvdfab.at/downloader.htm?tra...page,headmenu2

"
    Advanced technology
    The only one in the industry that currently supports downloading the latest content.
    The best that supports high quality 1080p/Atmos downloads with 99% success rate and fastest speed.​
    ​"

I hope streamfab keeps its promise

Comment

Here in the US we don't call them promises. They're lies. It's not that the page has not been updated in a long time that chafes my ass, it's the fact they are still taking money for a solution many of us know damn well DOESN'T work as advertised. Damaged goods right out of the box and people are still being suckered daily. The banner at the top of the forums needs to be on every SF page on dvdfab.cn. The competition does this.
      An intentional omission is still a lie.

Win8=WTF? Win8.1=Not helping. Win10=Pastel Pansy City. Win11=Did I buy a Macintrash? Win12=MacinRehashed

Comment

ideas that fall along the way

Comment

Originally posted by StPeterOrding2015 View Post

"
          Advanced technology
          ​"

That page hasn't been updated in a long while. That was added after a previous DRM issue that plagued their competitor too, and Fab did fix it first.

It is disappointing that they have not removed that during this DRM change, as it is very misleading, and those who don't know about the past will think this applies to the current situation, and be very upset if they buy it and it works as

This may be another case of marketing and development/operations not being on the same page.

Wilson.Wang can you get someone to update that web page so it more accurately reflects the current situation?

Comment

"30-Tage Geld-Zurück-Garantie" -- I wonder how many new buyers have exercised that option.

Comment

I was suckered and bought into it.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffDavis View Post
                "30-Tage Geld-Zurück-Garantie" -- I wonder how many new buyers have exercised that option.
                To be honest there should be no need to exercise that option if the limitations and issues are clearly stated. Somehow I don't think many would cough up that kind of dough for something that doesn't work with the most popular providers and has serious limitations or issues for others.

Just for giggles I opened a vanilla browser (portable so I can wipe it clean each use) and I was able to get all the way to the purchase page asking for a CC number and info. NO mention of the issues anywhere along the way. This is what I have a problem with. Would anyone in their right mind pay top dollar for a car they KNEW had a bad transmission and needed valve work and rings? I wouldn't pay salvage.
                An intentional omission is still a lie.

Win8=WTF? Win8.1=Not helping. Win10=Pastel Pansy City. Win11=Did I buy a Macintrash? Win12=MacinRehashed

Comment

Working...
                X